Sign in to follow this  
babybell1984

Loot Loot and more loot. Re work?

babybell1984

What about Re working loot For more randomized loot spawns with random locations and no specific loot spawns even to the point of Safes being in random buildings/rooms meaning more exploring of buildings and locations

So getting loot means spending more time in raids, which in-turn needing to equip self to deal with the longer raid times. Then Looking for loot with more random PVP encounters instead of, same time same place kinda deal

With Higher value loot being in random locations letting all types of players having more chance to find loot instead of the loot runner with his hatchet or pistol

GhostZ69

This is a great idea.  It has been posted many many many times.  I think it still bears repeating.  Static loot spawns are boring as heck.

• Thanks 1

Niewiarygodny

@babybell1984 use search option? 
It's not hard to find that there were 19248190248 topics before yours.
It's not hard to find such informations that loot will be randomized/dynamic or how you call it, also loot will be hardly nerfed after release. 
Thats all is confirmed, most likely after 0.12 patch

babybell1984

I did, yes use the search function to find a topic in the Developers Suggestions i could not find 19248190248 topics only a few mentions of loot and randomizing besides going all the way back in 2018 https://bit.ly/2JzhqSa and later. So i say i'm sorry. I haven't been around since the beginning of the game and wasn't able to recall every Recollection.

Also i never mentioned anything about nerfing anything.

Also what is confirmed Every thing i said? Because Nothing is said in the road map or by a developer.

But thanks for sharing good day.

Sir_Mossy

I'm almost 100% sure that the devs are waiting for the testing phase to pass before worrying about balancing/distribution of loot. I believe that they have a pretty decent idea of the rarity side of loot spawns, but are holding off on the dynamic side of loot spawning until skills such as lockpicking are implemented. Since there is a large amount of inaccessible areas in-game due to them being locked with no key to open them, it wouldn't make sense to work on dynamic loot until there is some way to open most, if not all areas. 

It makes sense to hold off as well. If they added dynamic loot pre-lockpicking and then implemented lockpicking, it would be wasted time and energy. I believe that dynamic loot will become a reality once lockpicking is added and alternative methods of opening doors are adequately balanced/added. I'm personally looking forward to lockpicking, as I'm curious to see how its implementation will affect the market (will lockpicking drag the price of keys down if it's too fast, or will it not affect the price of keys if it's adequately slow).

• Like 1

Niewiarygodny
7 minutes ago, babybell1984 said:

I did, yes use the search function

Did you try looking for "dynamic" and "loot"?
Here, that took me around 2 min to find.
https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/97101-questions-and-answers-12-04-2019/#comments
But since you are lazy enough, here are exact screenshots about loot.
90f74b17ea2e72d4a105451e4300c1dc.png
3dd55bdcd32865d4542326ae06c496b1.png
Also from diffrent thread, where BSG answers. It's not 100% what u asked for, but it clearly explain that there will be such system.
2ba648a2d29205c53a26e4e1a1a67159.png

20 minutes ago, babybell1984 said:

Also i never mentioned anything about nerfing anything.

And i am telling you that loot will be nerfed after release, you didn't ask for it, but i am informing you about that already :).

I hope that this explain whole situacion with dynamic loot/loot in future topic?

babybell1984

As i said. i was searching for "topics" as u said and specifically in the suggestions thread.

And u said "also loot will be hardly nerfed after release"  That's not informing but commenting

but don't worry, You solved my problem with ever wanting to bother on these forums ever again.

Good Day to you