Zappedyo

This is the first step of getting rid of the cheaters

Zappedyo
Posted (edited)

If we could get a report button or a section in the forums for reporting cheaters, that would help the community a lot. Just today, I got killed by this guy and I lost so many things. The sad thing about it is that this guy has a 109€ edition of the game and he is still running around and shooting me through walls, through doors, etc. Therefore he's still running around and using cheats against other people. Thank you in advance for answering to this post.

Edited by swats73
Name and shame against the forum rules.
  • Cold 1

pokemon8639

the current anti-cheat is quite honestly  and still see hackers destroying labs

Edited by swats73
Profanity removed

Starioshka

I'm just going to leave this here.

Killed me twice without even hitting me, always with a single "shot". Both times in the woods.

Edited by swats73
Name and shame against the forum rules.

Thormato
On 7/18/2019 at 9:30 PM, Zappedyo said:

section in the forums for reporting cheaters

how ducking hard is it to find that?

and where in the video was the hacker? couldnt seem to spot him, or did you post the wrong video? No hacker in that one for sure

9 hours ago, pokemon8639 said:

the current anti-cheat is quite honestly  and still see hackers destroying labs

calling the anti-cheat dog because you got killed by probably legit players on labs, alright, maybe give us some proof befor you call something dogshit, since Battleye i never saw a hacker on labs

1 hour ago, Starioshka said:

I'm just going to leave this here.

Killed me twice without even hitting me, always with a single "shot". Both times in the woods.

"killed me twice without even hitting me" are you kidding me? you get killed on the sniper map by a silenced sniper as hatchling and complain that you got 1 shot, as hatchling by a sniper? do you want a big red arrow pointing at the bullet that flys your way so you can react to a sniper or what are you thinking?

Edited by swats73
Profanity removed
  • Upvote 1

Yeavo

@Zappedyo I really can't see what's going on but there are times he shoots through the door while you're not in line of fire. Wallhacker probably wouldn't waste ammo like that. Then again I've never cheated in any multiplayer videogame so I wouldn't know. Maybe he just made educated guesses?

@Starioshka No proof just your word. Just keep your head down and hug the walls, cliffs, rocks, trees, ridges, holes or anything that can be used as a cover. I stalk around woods a lot with sniper rifles for teh lulz and still get one tapped if I'm not careful. Its a snipers battleground.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

swats73

Locking this due to being way out of date.

#locked 

Swats73