Sign in to follow this  
Survivor_Clay

New Player fighting hackers galore

Survivor_Clay
Posted (edited)

Hello Friends,

So within the last hour I've encountered 3 hackers on 3 different maps.

Is there no report feature inline with the game or do I really have to report a person who pistol killed  via Headshot throat/ single taps?

Played 10 hours today and for the majority no issues wins/losses all regular experiences. Now all of sudden I'm getting TT'd headshot/single taps along with my entire team.

Enjoying the game immensely, never experienced like this previously. Is there any chance of a new Anti-cheat or report system? I

Edited by Survivor_Clay

CALL_ME_SNAKE
Posted (edited)

the cheater mega thread is a placebo but there is more than 500 videos there and is great for a laugh if your frustrated as you know that you are not alone.

Edited by CALL_ME_SNAKE

pearomaniac
16 minutes ago, CALL_ME_SNAKE said:

the cheater mega thread is a placebo but there is more than 500 videos there and is great for a laugh if your frustrated as you know that you are not alone.

Lol says enough abour EFT anti cheat, our main cheat report thread serves for a good laugh. 😁

mattywatty2012
Posted (edited)

as always, the search button works wonders.

I'd suggest starting with "hacker/ing" or for the advanced user "reporting hackers". But dont try the last one unless you truly are ready for complex search algorithms. Or common sense.

either/or

Edited by mattywatty2012
edit
  • Upvote 1

B0oN
vor 41 Minuten schrieb pearomaniac:

Lol says enough abour EFT anti cheat, our main cheat report thread serves for a good laugh. 😁

Can you provide a better Anti-Cheat software from scratch and keep it updated at the pretty enormous pace the cheat-creators are setting ?

If yes, please ask BSG for a job or sell them your software, it would be an enormous help to us all .

If not, please take a moment to research what goes into creating a working AC AND staying ahead of cheat-creators .

While I can fully understand how each and every one of you feels (majorly pissed and disappointed) I still don´t think it fair to BSG to produce such ridiculing statements . 

Stay safe,

sneak well .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

pearomaniac
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, B0oN said:

Can you provide a better Anti-Cheat software from scratch and keep it updated at the pretty enormous pace the cheat-creators are setting ?

If yes, please ask BSG for a job or sell them your software, it would be an enormous help to us all .

If not, please take a moment to research what goes into creating a working AC AND staying ahead of cheat-creators .

While I can fully understand how each and every one of you feels (majorly pissed and disappointed) I still don´t think it fair to BSG to produce such ridiculing statements . 

Stay safe,

sneak well .

I never actually thought abought that, damn. I have a couple of those that nobody wanted (reeejects) so i should ask them, they dont even have to pay.

Thanks a lot for the idea mate 

Edited by pearomaniac

ShabbyZigZag

Get ready for the usual suspects that say "Never seen a hacker" 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

spillyphil

literally never seen a hacker.

Just now, spillyphil said:

literally never seen a hacker.

bullshit

smaaken
vor 9 Stunden schrieb B0oN:

Yes, I can, but BSG does not want to buy AC from outside and pay too poor amount of roubles to hire me..

swats73
On 7/20/2019 at 8:08 AM, Survivor_Clay said:

Hello Friends,

So within the last hour I've encountered 3 hackers on 3 different maps.

Is there no report feature inline with the game or do I really have to report a person who pistol killed  via Headshot throat/ single taps?

Played 10 hours today and for the majority no issues wins/losses all regular experiences. Now all of sudden I'm getting TT'd headshot/single taps along with my entire team.

Enjoying the game immensely, never experienced like this previously. Is there any chance of a new Anti-cheat or report system? I

Answered by @Maki_Nishikino

please bare in mind anti cheat is being developed alongside the game during testing. 

#locked 

Swats73