Tsundere_PRince

Promo/Discount codes

Tsundere_PRince
Posted (edited)

Greetings guys,

First of all - My English is bad, so sorry.

Well, the question is simple, i love the game, i want to Upgrade to EoD Edition = i want to support devs, but isn't there any Discount/Promo code? The game itself cost ok (75€ = 2000 Czech Crowns) but the vat takes another 500 Czech Crowns, i wish it would go to developers instead of banks or some s*it, you probably know what i mean.  Also i am still a student, so i am not rich, really haha. The Promo or Something would be really cool. Also cannot find any page selling EoD upgrade for Standart edition, but i assume that is something like grey market. (i mean any page which does this)

Thank you for fast answers guys.

Edited by Tsundere_PRince

Maki_Nishikino
Posted (edited)

I can help you out, I'll send a PM.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Tsundere_PRince

-Still open if anyone knows.

ButchFX

I don't believe there is or will be a discount/promo code on any versions of the game.

StaayAway

Hi, sorry for my bad english, but i want to know like tsundere, when is going to be discount of the game. friend and I want to have it, but in my country ( Argentina) its really expensive because of taxs. So, someone know when ? or if possible, get a discount coupon? thanks!!

xktrom

I would wait until August 3, last year there was a 20% discount on the EOD edition, I am about to update my account, it costs me about € 75 without taxes and about € 96 with taxes, with a 20% discount It would be € 77 approximately, which is what I planned to spend.

StaayAway
13 hours ago, xktrom said:

I would wait until August 3, last year there was a 20% discount on the EOD edition, I am about to update my account, it costs me about € 75 without taxes and about € 96 with taxes, with a 20% discount It would be € 77 approximately, which is what I planned to spend.

Thanks for the answer bro! 

• Upvote 1

swats73

Sale discounts will be announced on the forum and social media when available. 

Keep your eyes peeled. 

Swats73 

rbdbebela

Well even with the august discount it's still very expensive for me on Portugal ( its still 30$, with taxes it goes to 40$) I find it too expensive for a standard version, is it possible to lower it with a discount code or you can't? 

NEArvy_REAper

Does anyone have like a Trial code? This looks like a decent game. it feels like a mix of Stalker without the mutants and artifacts mixed with Vigor. I want to try it out. but not really willing to spend the money on a beta that never gets fixed before release yet again. 

DairiQ

I believe that they just simply announce when there are promo codes. I think streamers sometimes give them away too. Don't quote me though, as I am a fairly new player.

Webster09

If you are looking for a cheaper version of the game, probably smarter to not ask on their forums lol, Not that i didnt ask people lol. But try something like g2a.com or websites like that, which specify in discounted cd-keys.

I myself am just looking for a copy of the game haha ive been so hooked by watching people on twitch, and seeing people on my friends list playing it haha. Anyone wana help out a poor soul? I also am sorry if this is the wrong place, but tbh i couldnt find where i post my own thread lol. TY!!!!!

lucin

Recommending g2a is actually the worst idea. Many reports about accounts that where closed because this codes where bought from stolen creditcards.

Well every emmisary will tell you: tarkov is only purchaseble through the official homepage. And that what i highly recommend.

Next sale should be near christmas/new year. Just try it then. Still not that cheap as you may wish but its the best you can get.