Sign in to follow this  
JodyLambermont

Is there a way to report cheaters?

JodyLambermont

Hi,

I was wondering wherer i could report a player for cheating. I do not report people for thinking they are cheating but this guy was blatantly cheating.

(context: labs, 4man group, 2 black key card, 2 blue key card(myself))

The guy instantly killed my friend and i at the blue keycard door leading to the metal staircase and he killed the other two in the black key card.

The black key card gave 100% certainty he was cheating, he shot the two last through the wall in the side hall (not the entrance of the black keycard where the two plexi glass windows are)

The picture is one of my squadmates who got killed by him, sitting in the black key card through the wall. The cheaters name is <removed>

TheWay

@JodyLambermont

Hello sir,

reporting presumed cheaters is still not allowed on this forum, same for name&shame, that is why I editted your topic.

Lately we created a special thread where you can submit videos of suspected cheaters, you can find it in the link below:

If you have such videos please submit them there, but firs please read this thread's rules.

We are also planning to add a option in the game which will allow you to report suspected cheaters.

Also, please always use the search function to check if the topic that you want to open was not already answered.

Since the topic was answered, I am locking it.

#Locked