Sign in to follow this  
pearomaniac

Battleeye anti cheat is coming?

pearomaniac

So as we see in this clip neatly clipped by this neat guy, someone gives a peace of paper with Battleeye logo on it to this guy on the official Battle State Twitch stream. 

Is this it, is this that huge secret thing that is coming in 0.12?

As far as i have heard this is one bad ass anti cheat software so this might be the end to all the cheaters in EFT.

What do you think?

• Upvote 1

Skemba

It's possible... :)

Maki_Nishikino

I love a good tease.

pearomaniac
4 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

I love a good tease.

Me too. :)

HijackDallas

this could be a 2nd defense line. 2 AC to protect Tarkov. If they break through the 1st one, they got banned on the 2nd one

pearomaniac
1 hour ago, HijackDallas said:

this could be a 2nd defense line. 2 AC to protect Tarkov. If they break through the 1st one, they got banned on the 2nd one

And what could be the first one by you?

zieft

"The big Thing"

HijackDallas
vor 15 Minuten schrieb pearomaniac:

And what could be the first one by you?

the first is naturally the BSG own AC

pearomaniac
1 minute ago, HijackDallas said:

the first is naturally the BSG own AC

You mean the one that is based on our reports?

HijackDallas

Can we report anyone beside of the mega video thread?

pearomaniac
3 minutes ago, HijackDallas said:

Can we report anyone beside of the mega video thread?

NO as far as i know.

ShiroTenshi
19 hours ago, pearomaniac said:

You mean the one that is based on our reports?

It's not based off of the reports. The AC has been up for way longer then the video report thread. The thread exists so people can submit suspected cheater reports to be reviewed so we can then point the AC towards a player. No bans are made based on the videos, only on the info the AC collects.

pearomaniac
1 hour ago, ShiroTenshi said:

It's not based off of the reports. The AC has been up for way longer then the video report thread. The thread exists so people can submit suspected cheater reports to be reviewed so we can then point the AC towards a player. No bans are made based on the videos, only on the info the AC collects.

Aaaaaahhh, so thats it, that will make me sleep better during the nights, cheers mate.

masgon

Why is peacekeeper so hostile towards the battleEye logo??

conspiracy: peacekeeper is the one trading cheats to everyone

Chaos_Theorist

OMG a big boy anti-cheat?   THANK YOU SO MUCH BSG.   For real.   I've been losing my drive in the past days with the SWARMS of ESPers on Lab.  This gives me enough hope to hold out, though.  THANK YOU for (seemingly) pulling the trigger on a kickass anti-cheat.   I know the hackers will never be completely eradicated....but just to lower the amount of them and alleviate my post-traumatic hacker disorder would be MORE than enough.   

Had a guy speedhacking around on a full Lab run yesterday wiping full squads with an auto-fire SVD.  Was TERRIFIED and ran to hide in a side medical room.  Sat there for 15 minutes until he finished everyone off and left via medical elevator.  He even kept popping shots at the wall right at my head to dim my vision.   I kept flipping him off through the wall to let him know I'm waiting and recording lol.  

• Like 2

pearomaniac
4 hours ago, masgon said:

Why is peacekeeper so hostile towards the battleEye logo??

conspiracy: peacekeeper is the one trading cheats to everyone

Because it costs a lot of dolla's. :D

• Upvote 1

Scaramanga-fr

Such a great news to hear :) I can't wait to see BE implemented

Thx &  GJ BSG! 

Niewiarygodny
On 7/28/2019 at 10:23 AM, pearomaniac said:

What do you think?

Well, one of BSG crew already told that you can understand this in both ways.
1. THat it will appear in EFT (Because logo appeared on stream)
2. It will not appear in EFT (Because he look at it, gives it back and is shaking his head like he was saying "no no no, we have our anti cheat)

On 7/28/2019 at 10:23 AM, pearomaniac said:

Is this it, is this that huge secret thing that is coming in 0.12?

Nah, i think that it will be 
A) CUltits (cause of instagram picture)
B) Open Beta - Cause of 1 information i found that "Hideout will appear in OPEN BETA" Well, that was information from 2017 tho :D.

pearomaniac
1 hour ago, Niewiarygodny said:

Well, one of BSG crew already told that you can understand this in both ways.
1. THat it will appear in EFT (Because logo appeared on stream)
2. It will not appear in EFT (Because he look at it, gives it back and is shaking his head like he was saying "no no no, we have our anti cheat)

Nah, i think that it will be 
A) CUltits (cause of instagram picture)
B) Open Beta - Cause of 1 information i found that "Hideout will appear in OPEN BETA" Well, that was information from 2017 tho :D.

Yeah, i know the image, it had some kind of a comment like "the cult grows".

But hundreds of people are moaning about cheaters, devs would be awesome if they just aknowledge that and hire a third party company to solve it.

Niewiarygodny
33 minutes ago, pearomaniac said:

Yeah, i know the image, it had some kind of a comment like "the cult grows".

Yeap, and cultits weren't mentioned that they will appear in 0.12. 

But we will see.
It can be Battle eye/Anti cheat/Open beta/something else. Or actually battle eye + Open beta :D

pearomaniac
5 hours ago, Niewiarygodny said:

Yeap, and cultits weren't mentioned that they will appear in 0.12. 

But we will see.
It can be Battle eye/Anti cheat/Open beta/something else. Or actually battle eye + Open beta :D

What is the difference between open and closed beta?

Niewiarygodny
49 minutes ago, pearomaniac said:

What is the difference between open and closed beta?

Closed beta -> You need invitation/buy access (like it's in EFT, you buy game and get access to Closed Beta).
Open beta -> you don't need those things above, it's Free to play, at least for some time

zieft
On 8/2/2019 at 3:33 AM, Niewiarygodny said:

it's Free to play,

sounds a like paradise for cheaters... or not?

• Like 1

HijackDallas

Is it actually possible to have 2 separate AC at once? 2 AC for 1 Game?

smoke417
Posted (edited)

first i have to  say i m not supporting any cheat or hack but what i think this is just a sad reality for all fps game ,so  please at first tell me , which  FPS game that is hacks/cheat free ,  pubg rb6 cs bfv bf1 apex division2 cod etc ? no offence , i guess anticheat works really well in all those games, every fps game forum you go , what u will find first is complaint about how bad the hack and cheat is killing the game and how shitty the anti cheat job the game company did blah blah blah,  to be honest i think tarkov team is doing a better job by just using the video report system rather than get a so call pro anticheat company ,  you all know cheat/hacks will always be here as long as this fps game is popular , you all know,  doesnt matter what anticheat you use , there will always people complaining , just mark my word , if lets say battleeye kicks in in this game , right away you will see people start whinng about how shitty the battleeye doing there job and how the hcaker or cheat is killing this game blah blah blah , lets be honest, keep the systerm what tarkov is doing let them use the fund at developing the game rather than wasting it on some anticheat company , i like to see hacker get ban in waves but you know half of them probably will buy the game again however you can think  this is a good contribution for bsg develping the game anyway , at the end bsg are doing a great job on anticheat by themself , much better than lots other fps game 

Edited by smoke417
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2