Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
pearomaniac

Battleeye anti cheat is coming?

Recommended Posts

Shaktimaan
Posted (edited)

@luminaire_

"In Labs, I was found in 13 out of 57 raids. That is a ratio of [1 in 4.4 raids]. However, this ratio only includes results of raids played in what I considered 'peak hours' of ~12:00-23:00. Apart from these 57 raids, an additional 17 raids were played on early morning/late night hours, and I was not found in any of these raids - if the early/late raids are included in the results, the ratio becomes [1 in 5.7 raids]. Average time until I was found was 7.1min."

 (1/5.7)*100 != 25%. It's 17.54% 

 

Edited by Shaktimaan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RainmakerM4
Posted (edited)

Now nobody can say there aren't cheaters out there. There are many of them, and they are out to kill you and farm your gear. And if you are like us, and only do high value gear raids you are going to suffer.


I got farmed like hell by cheaters before we called it quits and stopped playing EFT. I will not play with PACA and a pistol, or a hatchet.

We need anti-cheat or the game dies. Everyone I ever played EFT with is not playing EFT because of this issue. 

Edited by RainmakerM4
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BESK
Posted (edited)

DayZ SA utilize BattleEye and there is ESP and aimbotters there as well. Not as much as EFT due to there is no in game loot to sell (no real value).

I would be very surprised if all the sudden BSG would agree to implement BE. Due to their current standing that their  AC is working.

I havent encountered a single cheater in EFT over a month. Most likely because I´ve stopped playing EFT. Not worth the frustration. 

Maybe they will manage to complete the game in 2020? 

 

Edited by BESK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chaos_Theorist
21 hours ago, Shaktimaan said:

And your personal experience is totally biased. Not to mention you have no kind of evidence to support your claims other than saying "Trust me dude, there are cheaters EVERYWHERE".

There is a report made by someone which I've linked above. If you'd just care to read it maybe it might change your opinion.

What you're saying is heresy at this point and the one linked above has concrete evidence supporting that claim.

That guy literally created a followup post after reading a post from someone who had an excel sheet as "proof". There was no credibility for that excel sheet at all and in that video he pointed out why that data cannot be trusted at all by providing valid and logical arguments like the file was created one day before the post.

Ya...I'm convinced at this point you are either a hacker or just in heavy denial.   First of all 1 out of 4 raids is an absolutely INSANE ratio for hackers.  Game ruining-ly so.     Second of all, I've read the exact post and seen the youtube video--READ THE COMMENTS.   If you actually put thought into this and gave a poo, the bias of these experiments should concern you.    First of all, why would ANY hacker waste time seeking out a player with a bitcoin and an AK?   I wouldn't even go out of my way for that as a legit player, lol.   

 

And, here is the big one, ANY COMPETENT HACKER will NOT deliberately go and wipe someone who is obviously hiding because it's pure video evidence against them.    Like...seriously dude.  You seem like an intelligent person.   Do you actually put thought into these arguments?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AzureChimes
On 8/7/2019 at 5:47 AM, Shaktimaan said:

And your personal experience is totally biased. Not to mention you have no kind of evidence to support your claims other than saying "Trust me dude, there are cheaters EVERYWHERE".

There is a report made by someone which I've linked above. If you'd just care to read it maybe it might change your opinion.

What you're saying is heresy at this point and the one linked above has concrete evidence supporting that claim.

That guy literally created a followup post after reading a post from someone who had an excel sheet as "proof". There was no credibility for that excel sheet at all and in that video he pointed out why that data cannot be trusted at all by providing valid and logical arguments like the file was created one day before the post.

We've already seen his post on reddit and while we thank him there are some variables to account for.

His perspective wasn't and isn't everyone's. He did try to quantify and use a bit of measurement and formulation, but he needs to produce more tests. He went into raids lightly geared with a bitcoin and hid in inconspicuous places. He was challenged by the community to increase his load out-output and perform more test's to bait more people in. Smart hackers won't go out of their way to kill a lowly geared player with a bitcoin hiding in a bathroom. They want the big fish per say. Especially when your goal is to not get caught. Even then, his ratios are indicative of a problem. Saying that what he has is "Concrete Evidence" really just makes you look dumber than you already seem. His evidence isn't concrete as it doesn't really define everyone's experience as a whole. It was just one test. Now he needs to modify and capture more data before it is even concrete. Like I said, variables. This is called the scientific method.

As for peoples personal experiences, its a double edge sword. As from what I can tell your perspective is clearly biased. You have no evidence nor have gone out of your way to actually prove or disprove any of these claims. You are going by what others are saying, which in turn makes you just as much a part of the noise. I don't discount them at all, as I and my friends have videos of us getting shot through walls, getting killed by mosling speed hackers in labs, or just having grenades thrown perfectly at our positions when the enemy has no clear LOS on our location. ESP by its very nature is meant to be "stealthy" if you will. And in plain terms ESP is a mother fucker. I also don't disagree that people might be getting killed legitimately.  All in all, there is a problem and BSG needs to fix it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaktimaan
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, AzureChimes said:

We've already seen his post on reddit and while we thank him there are some variables to account for.

His perspective wasn't and isn't everyone's. He did try to quantify and use a bit of measurement and formulation, but he needs to produce more tests. He went into raids lightly geared with a bitcoin and hid in inconspicuous places. He was challenged by the community to increase his load out-output and perform more test's to bait more people in. Smart hackers won't go out of their way to kill a lowly geared player with a bitcoin hiding in a bathroom. They want the big fish per say. Especially when your goal is to not get caught. Even then, his ratios are indicative of a problem. Saying that what he has is "Concrete Evidence" really just makes you look dumber than you already seem. His evidence isn't concrete as it doesn't really define everyone's experience as a whole. It was just one test. Now he needs to modify and capture more data before it is even concrete. Like I said, variables. This is called the scientific method.

As for peoples personal experiences, its a double edge sword. As from what I can tell your perspective is clearly biased. You have no evidence nor have gone out of your way to actually prove or disprove any of these claims. You are going by what others are saying, which in turn makes you just as much a part of the noise. I don't discount them at all, as I and my friends have videos of us getting shot through walls, getting killed by mosling speed hackers in labs, or just having grenades thrown perfectly at our positions when the enemy has no clear LOS on our location. ESP by its very nature is meant to be "stealthy" if you will. And in plain terms ESP is a mother fucker. I also don't disagree that people might be getting killed legitimately.  All in all, there is a problem and BSG needs to fix it.

Ironically, the same can be said about you.

Anyways there's no point in "debating" more about this as the devs are clear on where they stand on this subject.

I never said there isn't a problem. I just said that the problem isn't as big as people claim it to be and because of various reasons from prevention of buying new accounts to premonition banning there isn't a whole lot that can be done about it even with battleye. Battleye allows you to play with a new account and ruin games, but it lasts only for a few hours just like here. But even a few hours can do considerable amount of damage especially when there is a way for hackers to buy back into the game via the flea market which can't be said for other games.

People conveniently ignore the fact that hacking is extremely less prevalent on other maps and for obvious real money making reasons it's higher on Labs. People just look at the labs statistic and go "AMG HEKRZ EVRYWR EVRY RAID EVRY MEP AMG" and people conveniently choose to ignore the basic principle on WHY hacking is more prevalent on labs than any other map in Tarkov.

No matter what you do, this "problem" will persist to a certain degree. No matter what you do, BSG won't sign a contract with battleye. It doesn't matter if you parade everyday here with the battleye logo as your profile picture.

People claim that there are many hackers if not atleast hacker per raid in labs. Turns out it's not like that and obviously it will be different for different people during different playtimes and on different servers, but it's no where to how severe it was before. I've been there. I too had quit the game because of hackers.

Maybe a flea market lock for 10-15 days for a completely fresh account with no playtime is definitely worth a shot for even more reduction? To me it seems like a good way to break the cycle.

As The problem is that nobody is pitching real suggestions here. It's just whines and complaints at this point for not doing what they want. A new anticheat is not a viable solution as the devs are already explicitly clear on that. No matter how much you complain about cheaters you won't get your shiny battleye anticheat. And even for argument's sake they do indeed implement battleye, it's more or less going to be the same as it's a business for hackers by selling items and make real money.

The real problem here isn't hackers. It's the ability for scumbags to make real money by hacking and ruining a game. It's literally there for every competitive game out there. People hack and boost a account > Sell it or sell the items or whatever for money > Repeat.

Hacking cannot be suppressed beyond this threshold if the cycle is not broken.

 

 

Edited by Shaktimaan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paxcon

A rigorous measure could be to simply remove all the gear that has been sold on the flea market by  a banned account. 

  • Cold 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chaos_Theorist
Posted (edited)
On 8/8/2019 at 3:17 PM, Shaktimaan said:

The real problem here isn't hackers. It's the ability for scumbags to make real money by hacking and ruining a game. It's literally there for every competitive game out there. People hack and boost a account > Sell it or sell the items or whatever for money > Repeat.

image.png.0f40a843a58885e5ed8dcc3e917e3566.png

 

This is cold, hard facts.   And one thing I agree with you 100% on.   There are SO MANY THING that make this game a target for cheaters/real-money cucks.   

To help hacker anonymity:

    -- Random Scav Names

    -- No Replays

    -- (up until recently) VICTIM-BLAMING people who would post pure evidence (which spawned the hacker thread)

    -- Situational combat that even obvious users of ESP and Bots can exploit, leaving the player wondering if if he was indeed hacked or just outplayed (easily resolved by post-game replays.  NOT KILLCAMS.  Replays after the raid is over)

    -- The ability to (with an allegedly undetectable hack) zip to item spawn locations LONG before any legit players even know anyone was there (including the ability to even know if they are there in the first place, from the moment you spawn)

 

To Help the Real Money community:

    -- A flawed and easily exploitable flea market that caters to the richest players and the scammers. (Russian game with an extremely capitalist economic system....IRONYYYYY lol.  

    -- Easily transferrable  wealth, in-game.  Made even MORE easy with the use of Gammas and Kappas.  (STOP LETTING PEOPLE TRANSFER MONEY OR BARTER ITEMS IN GAME.  PERIOD.)

    --  An easily defeated Anti-hack--when this is a game that absolutely DEMANDS having the strongest available, whether you like it or not.  

    --    NO.   DRECT.   REPORT.   SYSTEM.         WHYYYYYY!?!?

Edited by Chaos_Theorist
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dapps
5 hours ago, Chaos_Theorist said:

This is cold, hard facts.   And one thing I agree with you 100% on.   There are SO MANY THING that make this game a target for cheaters/real-money cucks.   

To help hacker anonymity:

    -- Random Scav Names

    -- No Replays

    -- (up until recently) VICTIM-BLAMING people who would post pure evidence (which spawned the hacker thread)

    -- Situational combat that even obvious users of ESP and Bots can exploit, leaving the player wondering if if he was indeed hacked or just outplayed (easily resolved by post-game replays.  NOT KILLCAMS.  Replays after the raid is over)

    -- The ability to (with an allegedly undetectable hack) zip to item spawn locations LONG before any legit players even know anyone was there (including the ability to even know if they are there in the first place, from the moment you spawn)

 

To Help the Real Money community:

    -- A flawed and easily exploitable flea market that caters to the richest players and the scammers. (Russian game with an extremely capitalist economic system....IRONYYYYY lol.  

    -- Easily transferrable  wealth, in-game.  Made even MORE easy with the use of Gammas and Kappas.  (STOP LETTING PEOPLE TRANSFER MONEY OR BARTER ITEMS IN GAME.  PERIOD.)

    --  An easily defeated Anti-hack--when this is a game that absolutely DEMANDS having the strongest available, whether you like it or not.  

    --    NO.   DRECT.   REPORT.   SYSTEM.         WHYYYYYY!?!?

Totally this.

EFT is perfect made for hackers. Even the fact that we have semi regular wipe means their previous customers keep coming back providing return business. 

I used to believe the secure containers were a good idea, but I no longer do. 

For EFT to be the game it wanted to be, they need to dissolve the market and remove the secure container.

I almost want them to implement kill cam but i'm not that bitter... yet...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chaos_Theorist
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, dapps said:

Totally this.

EFT is perfect made for hackers. Even the fact that we have semi regular wipe means their previous customers keep coming back providing return business. 

I used to believe the secure containers were a good idea, but I no longer do. 

For EFT to be the game it wanted to be, they need to dissolve the market and remove the secure container.

I almost want them to implement kill cam but i'm not that bitter... yet...

I stand by it--no kill cam.  But POST FREAKING GAME REPLAYS.    The ONLY DOWNSIDE to post-game replays is butthurts that get mad because their super secret spot/route/loot locations are now easily seen by other plays who take the time to LEARN.     This is a bad thing???    Even in a beta?     When we literally NEED to see all of the game footage we can to troubleshoot, uncover and CORRECT these problems and exploits?      Like really, how much could a post-game replay REALLY hurt anyone, as an individual.  (or a clan for that matter)

Edited by Chaos_Theorist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dapps
5 hours ago, Chaos_Theorist said:

I stand by it--no kill cam.  But POST FREAKING GAME REPLAYS. 

Yep, that's what I meant.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bed3viL
On 8/11/2019 at 1:45 AM, Chaos_Theorist said:

I stand by it--no kill cam.  But POST FREAKING GAME REPLAYS. 

This would 100%  at least put a dent in the hackers.  Sure some can afford to keep buying accounts, but most of them can't after a certain point.  

Getting rid of anonymous scav names would be a help to curb the hackers that strictly hack as a scav.  Once people know their names are out there and able to be reported it would absolutely slow down.  I know it's impossible to get rid of them all together, but those things would at least help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pearomaniac

Another Battleye tease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chaos_Theorist
40 minutes ago, pearomaniac said:

Another Battleye tease.

YEEET

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
masgon

Looks like confirmation! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sleava
On 8/10/2019 at 4:06 AM, Chaos_Theorist said:

   A flawed and easily exploitable flea market that caters to the richest players and the scammers. (Russian game with an extremely capitalist economic system....IRONYYYYY lol.  

   I second this. As someone who makes obscene amounts of money in the markets (more than I can spend ironically), the current system makes it so that players starting out on the market can only make peanuts, while players who understand the meta for the market balloon their wealth. The barrier for entry for just the first and second offer slots are ludicrous. Meanwhile, I am well on my way to getting 20 more slots without even trying.

I should bring up that price-rigging is not to difficult to do. I don't price rig meself, but have no problem exploiting the market when someone does the dirty work for me XD. Personally, it would probably be best if they found a work around.
 

Quote

  -- Easily transferrable  wealth, in-game.  Made even MORE easy with the use of Gammas and Kappas.  (STOP LETTING PEOPLE TRANSFER MONEY OR BARTER ITEMS IN GAME.  PERIOD.)

   Now hold your horses here. There isnt a problem with transferring items or cash. One of my groups of friends are constantly poor, and think a brand new kirasa is a pretty big deal. On the other hand, I currently use the market to run a lottery game in the forums. This changes, and the lottery dies. Perhaps it would be best to flag patterns that would indicate someone selling for real money for review?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chaos_Theorist
36 minutes ago, sleava said:

  Now hold your horses here. There isnt a problem with transferring items or cash. One of my groups of friends are constantly poor, and think a brand new kirasa is a pretty big deal. On the other hand, I currently use the market to run a lottery game in the forums. This changes, and the lottery dies. Perhaps it would be best to flag patterns that would indicate someone selling for real money for review?

Don't get me wrong, I love helping new players as well.   It doesn't have to be as draconian as Black Desert where ALL TRADING is a no-go.  I just mean huge amounts of wealth.   HIGHLY expensive items, or--how about this.   A system, perhaps, that will limit the AMOUNT of wealth one player can transfer in a set amount of time.   We can still help our friends in need, but anything over like 5-10 mill in a day or a week is capacity.   I'm only thinking this way because this game is a HUGE target for real-money traders, and that target will only get bigger as the game gains notoriety and works out the kinks.   Better to nip it in the bud now while finding a system that will maintain the ability to help out the new (or simply less fortunate/skilled/lucky) players.    Because I truly do wholeheartedly agree with helping players that are new or discouraged.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zieft
On 7/28/2019 at 12:54 PM, zieft said:

"The big Thing"

What I said? LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pearomaniac
On 8/13/2019 at 8:49 PM, zieft said:

What I said? LOL!

I still dont think that is it, "the big thing" was announced to be in 0.12 patch so we might get a few more surprises coming soon... must be those cult guys...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chaos_Theorist
14 hours ago, pearomaniac said:

I still dont think that is it, "the big thing" was announced to be in 0.12 patch so we might get a few more surprises coming soon... must be those cult guys...

They did mention in the BE introduction post that it was "the big thing".   Might just be a cheeky decoy though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AzureChimes
On 8/8/2019 at 4:17 PM, Shaktimaan said:

Ironically, the same can be said about you.

Anyways there's no point in "debating" more about this as the devs are clear on where they stand on this subject.

I never said there isn't a problem. I just said that the problem isn't as big as people claim it to be and because of various reasons from prevention of buying new accounts to premonition banning there isn't a whole lot that can be done about it even with battleye. Battleye allows you to play with a new account and ruin games, but it lasts only for a few hours just like here. But even a few hours can do considerable amount of damage especially when there is a way for hackers to buy back into the game via the flea market which can't be said for other games.

People conveniently ignore the fact that hacking is extremely less prevalent on other maps and for obvious real money making reasons it's higher on Labs. People just look at the labs statistic and go "AMG HEKRZ EVRYWR EVRY RAID EVRY MEP AMG" and people conveniently choose to ignore the basic principle on WHY hacking is more prevalent on labs than any other map in Tarkov.

No matter what you do, this "problem" will persist to a certain degree. No matter what you do, BSG won't sign a contract with battleye. It doesn't matter if you parade everyday here with the battleye logo as your profile picture.

People claim that there are many hackers if not atleast hacker per raid in labs. Turns out it's not like that and obviously it will be different for different people during different playtimes and on different servers, but it's no where to how severe it was before. I've been there. I too had quit the game because of hackers.

Maybe a flea market lock for 10-15 days for a completely fresh account with no playtime is definitely worth a shot for even more reduction? To me it seems like a good way to break the cycle.

As The problem is that nobody is pitching real suggestions here. It's just whines and complaints at this point for not doing what they want. A new anticheat is not a viable solution as the devs are already explicitly clear on that. No matter how much you complain about cheaters you won't get your shiny battleye anticheat. And even for argument's sake they do indeed implement battleye, it's more or less going to be the same as it's a business for hackers by selling items and make real money.

The real problem here isn't hackers. It's the ability for scumbags to make real money by hacking and ruining a game. It's literally there for every competitive game out there. People hack and boost a account > Sell it or sell the items or whatever for money > Repeat.

Hacking cannot be suppressed beyond this threshold if the cycle is not broken.

 

 

Just want to comment on this individual just to let him know a month after BE was released, you didn't know what the hell you were talking about and YOU WERE WRONG. Good day.

PS: How does it feel being a jackass?

Edited by AzureChimes
Can swear on here :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaktimaan
1 hour ago, AzureChimes said:

Just want to comment on this individual just to let him know a month after BE was released, you didn't know what the hell you were talking about and YOU WERE WRONG. Good day.

PS: How does it feel being a jackass?

Congratulations.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AzureChimes
15 hours ago, Shaktimaan said:

Congratulations.

Yea, did you see the Reddit post with the post effects of BE implementation? My survival rating went from a 20% to 55% in a month. Can you believe it?

"No matter what you do, BSG won't sign a contract with battleye. It doesn't matter if you parade everyday here with the battleye logo as your profile picture." and ""AMG HEKRZ EVRYWR EVRY RAID EVRY MEP AMG""

There was a reddit user that after BE was implemented made a video where he actually purchased ESP and found 1 hacker in every of his raids before BE. He did 50. He had the post deleted and posted it on EFT haccusations. I mean the evidence was disgusting. Then theres people like you, who literally poison this community with your half cocked approach to problems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaktimaan
4 minutes ago, AzureChimes said:

Yea, did you see the Reddit post with the post effects of BE implementation? My survival rating went from a 20% to 55% in a month. Can you believe it?

"No matter what you do, BSG won't sign a contract with battleye. It doesn't matter if you parade everyday here with the battleye logo as your profile picture." and ""AMG HEKRZ EVRYWR EVRY RAID EVRY MEP AMG""

There was a reddit user that after BE was implemented made a video where he actually purchased ESP and found 1 hacker in every of his raids before BE. He did 50. He had the post deleted and posted it on EFT haccusations. I mean the evidence was disgusting. Then theres people like you, who literally poison this community with your half cocked approach to problems. 

Looks like you still didn't understand the point.

The point was that it was BSG's decision to sign a contract or not. In the past they've said no multiple times, but eventually they changed their minds about it.

If you think it was you who made it all possible then you're deluded.

Edit : I must've made quite the impression in your mind considering the fact that you came all the way here literally one entire month later just to say "Called it" and to rub it in my face xD 

Edited by Shaktimaan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2