Sign in to follow this  
leecher1337

New gamemodes

leecher1337

Hi all! 
I'm sure this topic has been up already, but i could not find any one for what i purpose.
The rumors say that there will perhaps be some 1-4 player in offline mode in some way.

But i want to purpose a mode that actually has BEAR vs USEC vs SCAV. 
Scav's can kill all. But if you turn on scavs, you are on you own…
USEC and BEAR should work as a team. No teamkills are allowed.

Also there could be last man standing games were everyone spawn in as a SCAV.
Then you have to survive to the end. When there is 3 players left, clues to a exit will show for all three remaining players.
They will then have to locate the exit before the other two to be able to survive the match. 

NO Weapons will be taken in, or out! No XP for Standard game character. Just pure fun and Tarkov FPS joy!

Niewiarygodny
49 minutes ago, leecher1337 said:

The rumors say that there will perhaps be some 1-4 player in offline mode in some way.

"offline mode with coop, but without progression" and it's "maybe". Just to clarify, not rumors, it's just all depends casue of many things

• Thanks 1

lowcrawl
1 hour ago, leecher1337 said:

But i want to purpose a mode that actually has BEAR vs USEC vs SCAV. 
Scav's can kill all. But if you turn on scavs, you are on you own…
USEC and BEAR should work as a team. No teamkills are allowed.

The only real difference here are the no teamkills allowed.... that said - with tarkov's main strive for a sense of realism they do a pretty epic job of this game mode as it currently stands. To alter it a bit - I could see a grouped spawn for Bear or USEC for a larger team fight outside of the current squad spawns. But FF needs to stay. Scariest thing from personal real world experience is not knowing for sure if the person around the next corner is friendly or not, and the consequence of your reaction can be eye opening.