Sign in to follow this  
chrisshiel

save loadouts

chrisshiel

hey guys

only just starting playing Tarkov so i'm not sure if this is being added later in development. Wouldn't it be cool to be able to save an entire loadout, name it and have it purchasable from traders with a single click. maybe even pre-made discounted ones.

for example, scav vest, pp19 with 4 mags, basic meds etc call it eco run.

the idea being once i get smashed in a raid, i exit, click character, loadouts, eco run, buy, play. As interesting as it is wading through all the mods, gear, ammo types. i just wanna play.

p.s - can we get a small gps as a two hands item usable in/out of raid to record hot spots/loot locations, exits etc. provide no hud/markers to keep it tarkov, make it slow to look at and put away so its a risk to use.

Niewiarygodny
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, chrisshiel said:

Wouldn't it be cool to be able to save an entire loadout, name it and have it purchasable from traders with a single clic

It will appear in next patch, which will be 0.12.
But it will work only about guns and mods on them.

Edited by Niewiarygodny

Mikazza

Yes, they want to implement it for guns. But for the loadout would be great as well! Especially with different options:

- Saving current loadout (with name xyz)

- Loading loadout xyz: If you have all necessary gear, character will be configured, including meds, grenades and your shorcut-pattern (buttons 4-0). If you don't have everything, your character is equipped with what you got, the slots you don't have the gear for remain empty.

- Buy loadout xyz: All items in the saved loadout are bought from the flee market automatically and either put into stash or equipped right away.

Thormato
29 minutes ago, Mikazza said:

All items in the saved loadout are bought from the flee market automatically and either put into stash or equipped right away.

That wouldnt work, how does the game now which offer you want to buy?

Mikazza

The cheapest available of course!

- You press "Buy loadout"

- Game gives you a pop up "Buying loadout will cost you XXX Roubles"

- You hit "Yes" or "No"