Sign in to follow this  
Qanes

For Developers and other Staff EFT

Qanes

Hello everyone,

In last month i was playing EFT and here is my experience.

1. Sound in game - When I'm on metal stairs is it so noisy but there is other players with no sound WHY ?

-----------------------------  If I'm in the building on 2nd floor and someone is walking on 3rd or 1st why the noise is like someone is jumping on my head ? there is no difference.

----------------------------- Gunshots why is somebodu cuting the sound from gunshots ?

----------------------------- Sometimes when I'm in building (interchange, Customs) I can hear raining like I'm still outside.

2. Cheaters .... I think they will be there all the time. but you can take an example from Blizzard there is minimal of *******.

3. Object rendering

- that fps is still low, but now i can shot or i can get a shot from someone who can see but i can not bcs there is some object near me (boxes what i know) but the guy have no boxes just clear view on me.

4. Scavs   - I'm very happy how they are now is like medium diffuclty, but looks like they don't have objects aswell.

---------------- Player Scav 10 Minutes, I think this is to often if i spend a milion of rubles and i will take down scavs with mosin or mp153 there is no reason why i have to buy this expensive gear bcs servers (Frankfurt, Amstrdam and London) i will met in one game 2 players and 10 scav player usually i die bcs there is really a lot of fights with them. 

I'm writing this bcs you are sending me emails with Sales etc ... I really like to invite friends to Tarkov but now is not playable if you are not cheating or glitching or i don't know about the sounds for me this is the reason why i'm not playing now. If i can not hear the steps or which floor is enemy there is problem....

Please don't take this post like some kind of insult. Is just my experience with your game.

Ciao