TheWay

We are adding BattlEye

TheWay

Dear tarkovians!

As you guessed (or not) we are adding BattlEye anticheat to increase protection from the unfair players (yes, it's that Big thing we mentioned earlier).

We are working closely with BE devs to ensure it's stability and effectiveness, combining all the anticheat measures we have together in one solid system.

Of course it needs to be tested good, so we are announcing that BattlEye will be uploaded shortly in current version of the game.

We will let you know when we are ready to upload.

And we will be very grateful if you will help us in testing and will leave your feedback and reports in relevant topics.

Thank you!

TRANSLATIONS:

• Spanish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Spanish Emissary @andresto
  • Chinese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Chinese Emissary @Mage_Elminster
  • French translation of the news can be found here.
    Thanks to our Official French Community Representative @PIG-Mathieu
  • Serbian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Serbian Emissary @Luxxx_Maximus
  • Czech/Slovak translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Czech/Slovak Emissary @Snork_Svk
  • Portuguese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Portuguese Emissary @Dimittri
  • Polish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Polish Tech support and Moderator @Damiano
  • Korean translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Korean Emissary @lih2677
  • Italian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Italian Emissary and Moderator @dinosamir

IMG_20190813_164435_106.jpg

• Like 33
  • Thanks 10
  • Hot 7
  • Cold 1
  • Upvote 11

BreakinSkullz

Amazing!!!

Xindi

SWEEEET !!!! Excellent news guys, Awesome ! 

Mariner

This is fantastic news. Well done, guys.

Argis1994

Finally a anti cheat system, thank you very much for adding this!

Ranulf

AWESOME..................................FANTASTIC NEWS 

HijackDallas

2 AC for EFT

ElTazar

That sounds really, really good! Thanks!!!!!

sgtmoss

good on ya, hopefully kills the ESP problem

pearomaniac

Good warmup before 0.12

• Like 2

OutlawDog

Awesome news! A big step for this game :)

Wort3x

well would almost rather have a wipe then battleEyE , just saying lol

• Confused 2

50CalSal

Bet

Ninefinger

This is fantastic news, I will be purchasing a second EOD copy of the game to support BSG for making the decision to use a third party anti cheat along side their own. Undoubtedly this is going to cost BSG more money than they expected and probably more than they wanted. So its going to take us as supporters to show BSG that the decision they have made here is worth while.

I hope and believe this will also bring more new players to the game as well, if anyone was on the fence about buying it, I would say now is a good time.

Thanks Nikita and the rest of the BSG team for making a game I consider to be my favourite!

• Sad 3

p30pl3h4t3m3

i hope bsg still work on their own anti cheat even if it comes in far far future.

however, outsourcing is one way and i am fine with battleeye, even if i don't believe a 100% protection, but nothing is safe anyway...

dorian_vox

Will we need to uninstall Reahade? 

• Confused 1

Rohrkrepierer

How will BSG deal with false positives from now on? In the past, it has not been dealt with in a manner I'd deem appropriate.

N1mbl3
8 minutes ago, dorian_vox said:

Will we need to uninstall Reahade? 

That's a good question

420Yard

So reshade and battleye doesn't go well as everybody knows what about nvidia freestyle

Frothboi98

Good Luck to the people that still use reshade! Battle-eye has that on the list! Beware people! 

• Upvote 1

klapperkopp
1 minute ago, CALL_ME_SNAKE said:

@TheWay this is the first bit of good news i have heard in a long time for the game. are you planning to implement it with .12 or after?

It says the current version will already get it.

• Like 1

Niewiarygodny

@TheWay Could you maybe inform users in a another topic what programs are allowed, whats not?
I am not the one who is actually intrested in this, since i  am not using any programs beside shadowplay. 

But the thing is that in the past you said that "Macro are allowed for now...." (Drama with Fence and streamer, that he was buying items from him using macro) No1 knows if it's still allowed, didn't see post that it isn't.
Re-shade, for sure there will be a lot of people intrested in that.
How about Nvidia settings/monitor settings, those can't be detected so how you wanna work with that?
Dunno about Flea market Bots, cause kinda no1 ever asked about it (didn't see it on forum) however i know that you are baning for that.

Just make it obvious, so everyone knows, so actually you will avoid mad feedback if you forget to inform about something like this once Battle eye appears.

Just don't get me wrong, at some point you (BSG) were saying that "this is allowed" "This is allowed for now" but when exactly that "now" change for "not allowed".  Those are important things :).

Cheers!

• Like 2

CALL_ME_SNAKE

@klapperkopp thanks mate its 0130 in the morning here and speed read that.

cosey

So this was not a joke 🤔 i have to uninstall reshade :( 

• Sad 1

klapperkopp
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

@TheWay Could you maybe inform users in a another topic what programs are allowed, whats not?
I am not the one who is actually intrested in this, since i  am not using any programs beside shadowplay. 

But the thing is that in the past you said that "Macro are allowed for now...." (Drama with Fence and streamer, that he was buying items from him using macro) No1 knows if it's still allowed, didn't see post that it isn't.
Re-shade, for sure there will be a lot of people intrested in that.
How about Nvidia settings/monitor settings, those can't be detected so how you wanna work with that?
Dunno about Flea market Bots, cause kinda no1 ever asked about it (didn't see it on forum) however i know that you are baning for that.

Just make it obvious, so everyone knows, so actually you will avoid mad feedback if you forget to inform about something like this once Battle eye appears.

Just don't get me wrong, at some point you (BSG) were saying that "this is allowed" "This is allowed for now" but when exactly that "now" change for "not allowed".  Those are important things :).

Cheers!

Someone (NekoFetish) posted this before on Discord: 

Screenshot_20190813-200208_Firefox.jpg

It comes from here: https://www.battleye.com/support/faq/

Edited by klapperkopp
layout
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1