TheWay

We are adding BattlEye

Clanner_Jake
7 hours ago, Niewiarygodny said:

Re-shade

i wouldn't use reshade, or sweetfx. if people decide to abuse the game and a decision is made about it, there is no way to prove you weren't one when the wave hits.

v4zzyy

Thanks BSG! I was really getting discouraged to play my favorite game because of the hacking problem. This makes me so excited to know we will have a third party anti cheat!! I can't wait!!!! 

SirPerry

Now i cant wait enough for 0.12 and wipe i wanna play so much :D

vektre

THANK YOU

Krymz_

how do i test this? do you have cheats for us to try to use?

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

frezan
11 hours ago, sYs said:

PLEASE ADD SERVER MESSAGE THAT IS SENT TO EVERYONE EVERYTIME SOMEONE IS BANNED.

I loved that feature in some games ❤️

spacer.png

in lobby? maybe interesting

in game? horrible

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 3

CADhammer

I know we're supposed to be happy, and I'm all about subbing out some of the bullshit work, but considering how often BSG remained committed to using their in-house AC it just seems like they got their ass kicked or something... For sure it's going to cost a bunch of money, forever.  Will this affect the amount of servers, or quality of the VMs or anything to save money?

This just feels like one of those things where you start out young and full of dreams, but then you grow up and have to get a real job and life starts to suck a little bit. 

I know I'm being a little dramatic, but are there any other dreams for Tarkov that we're just going to have to give up on because it's officially a real, successful game that has to uphold the expectations of the mass consumer?

• Sad 3

superbenke
3 hours ago, CADhammer said:

I know we're supposed to be happy, and I'm all about subbing out some of the bullshit work, but considering how often BSG remained committed to using their in-house AC it just seems like they got their ass kicked or something

It's been announced for a long time that a third-party anti-cheat will be implemented alongside their own.

babybell1984
Posted (edited)

This is great news to hear, cheaters are already worrying :P and i will be glad to help u test the new anti cheat out. Can't wait to start playing tarkov again.

Edited by babybell1984

masgon
4 hours ago, CADhammer said:

I know we're supposed to be happy, and I'm all about subbing out some of the bullshit work, but considering how often BSG remained committed to using their in-house AC it just seems like they got their ass kicked or something... For sure it's going to cost a bunch of money, forever.  Will this affect the amount of servers, or quality of the VMs or anything to save money?

This just feels like one of those things where you start out young and full of dreams, but then you grow up and have to get a real job and life starts to suck a little bit. 

I know I'm being a little dramatic, but are there any other dreams for Tarkov that we're just going to have to give up on because it's officially a real, successful game that has to uphold the expectations of the mass consumer?

only a little dramatic?? I could dissect your post and show you why it lacks any meaning and purpose, but I am rather gonna ask you to use your brain and think "is this really necessary?" before making your voice heard again.

• Sad 1

kondziowy

.12 will be the epic'est patch

Fetter
Posted (edited)

lol, you refused it so long :D the situation ls like then girl was saying "no" too long... and after some time "Yes!" "Yes!" "YESSSSSSS!!!"':D

• that is really good decision, now you will have more time to focus on game too. + and anti-cheat team can combine Battle-eye & BSG Script together :)  i know there will be more work for anti-cheat team now to tweak Battle-eye, new toy for boys :)
  • i'm happy because it will ban players in real time :) at last.
  • Hope you did not gave up on banning by Hardware too, that would be sad.

thank you, without that it was questionable if people would continue to play game, now we all can relax some time, and enjoy competitive game. 
Edited by Fetter

RainmakerM4
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Fetter said:

lol, you refused it so long :D the situation ls like then girl was saying "no" too long... and after some time "Yes!" "Yes!" "YESSSSSSS!!!"':D

• that is really good decision, now you will have more time to focus on game too. + and anti-cheat team can combine Battle-eye & BSG Script together :)  i know there will be more work for anti-cheat team now to tweak Battle-eye, new toy for buys :)
  • i'm happy because it will ban players in real time :) at last.
  • Hope you did not gave up on banning by Hardware too, that would be sad.

thank you, without that it was questionable if people would continue to play game, now we all can relax some time, and enjoy competitive game. 

Agreed. Hardware ban is imperative to tackling this cheater/scum of the world/infestation/virus issue.

Edited by RainmakerM4

ShiroTenshi
9 hours ago, Krymz_ said:

how do i test this? do you have cheats for us to try to use?

NO, you are meant to test if performance or errors occur after it's implementation.

Raingod_ttv

Hate to say this, and be negative, but Battleye is not really the best choice but we will see.  I just know because it is used for Arma 3 and I done a lot of scripting for custom mission in Arma 3 but BE is only as good as the rules you implement.  Also a lot of false positives when it should have kick a player off the server.

njdaemon

if someone gets falsely banned, since this will be the initial test round..  will there be an option to dispute this?  Or will you not give battleye the power to ban automatically and just collect reports at first? - or you'd rather not share this kind of info? which i can understand.

MoRRaZ
Posted (edited)

When will the patch with BattleEye go live? I see there was a 90MB update when I opened the launcher after 2 months of not playing.

Edited by MoRRaZ
Spelling error

RainmakerM4
2 hours ago, MoRRaZ said:

When will the patch with BattleEye go live? I see there was a 90MB update when I opened the launcher after 2 months of not playing.

It will go live when its ready.

TheWay

Please share your feedback about BattlEye in Escape From Tarkov in the topic that I am sharing below: