onelifesoliveit

BattlEye with RESHADE[Can we still use it???]

onelifesoliveit

There are  a lot of people using R E S H A D E INCLUDING STREAMERS!

My question is : Is there any problem between reshade and BattlEye ???**

RESHADE  can no longer be used?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Avalancheee

I’m using the software XY while playing my game with BE enabled, is it allowed or can I get banned for it?

Generally we only ever ban for the use of actual cheats/hacks or components of such hacks which are designed to intentionally bypass BE’s protection. Otherwise you don’t need to worry about getting banned. For example, non-cheat overlays and visual enhancement tools like Reshade or SweetFX are generally supported unless desired otherwise by the game developers (the latter two are currently blocked in PUBG, Fortnite and Islands of Nyne). We might decide to kick (not ban) you at some point for using a specific program (such as macro tools), but that won’t automatically flag you as a cheater.

zpDbYEW.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

onelifesoliveit

Tyvm for info, I just want a confirmation because of BE :)

Avalancheee

Let's wait for an official statement though.

• Upvote 1

Stefano_Sez
Posted (edited)

i use tinytask for playing in factorio, better delete it?

Edited by Stefano_Sez

NoOne2You

BattleEye blocks the game from opening if you have reshade installed. 

Czarowany

Why devs blocked reshade?...

Cman1337
vor 33 Minuten schrieb Czarowany:

Why devs blocked reshade?...

Because it gives you advantage over normal players. It's totaly reasonable to block it. Also they never said that they allow it forever, they just tollerate it's use for the time, now the time is over.

• Upvote 6

laurencebanks

i hope reshade stays banned

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Lightmanticore4
Posted (edited)

But the thing is, ReShade is free and easy to install, it increases peoples enjoyment of the game, even giving others the realization that EFT is not as bland as it may seem on the outside, but actually colorful and incredibly beautiful. I remember that just having ReShade on night interchange increased the fog and redness so much that is became like a photograph taken after hours of preparation. Banning ReShade would be only harmful to the creators of EFT.

Edit: Plus, if you were creating a game, would you want it to be beautiful, have the substance of the virtual world around you, or have these grey characters hiding in the background. ReShade doesn't help that much, because a good defensive position, hidden position, or anything should be good, and blaming a quality of life addition on your lack of planning would be avoiding the fact. Everyone in Escape From Tarkov can get better, and are better at certain things from the get go, however this program, ReShade, is not meant to make people more visible, it works by increasing and decreasing certain parts of the RGB's of your computer's screen to make the game more colorful, sharper, like a real image instead of a black and white painting.

Edited by Lightmanticore4
Wanted to add on
  • Like 1

Schaefer
vor 3 Minuten schrieb Lightmanticore4:

But the thing is, ReShade is free and easy to install, it increases peoples enjoyment of the game, even giving others the realization that EFT is not as bland as it may seem on the outside, but actually colorful and incredibly beautiful. I remember that just having ReShade on night interchange increased the fog and redness so much that is became like a photograph taken after hours of preperation. Banning ReShade would be only harmfull to the creators of EFT.

But one could use it for a unfair advandage,and i think that is the point?!

Many people seem to use reshade only to enhance the look of the game so its more visual pleasing for them or because of colorblindness as far as i know.

If this tool stayes banned i am sorry for them but they have to let their anger flow against people that missuse it.

(english is not my native so excuse the 30273 spelling errors,sorry)

YanaD

Use ReShade 4.2.1

JEROME2419

they haven't blocked it

4.2.1 is ok its just 4.3.0 does something fucky

Mr_Gone
Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Schaefer said:

If this tool stayes banned i am sorry for them but they have to let their anger flow against people that missuse it.

And this is why guns IRL are being banned... Very liberal way of thinking...

3 hours ago, TheWay said:

@Toxicdanny1982

Hello sir,

if you are using a Reshade, then please try deleting opengl32.dll or installing older version of Reshade.

It might be a problem with the new version of Reshade.

Please let us know if it helped you, sir.

Looks like its safe to use, still......

Edited by Mr_Gone

ItsFrozenYogurt

How do you download old versions of Reshade?

Schaefer

@Mr_Gone

Killing 1000 People to save 1002 is liberal?!

N1trix
Posted (edited)

Can someone post a link for 4.2.1? I cant find it, thanks. Tarkov is unplayable without reshade for me, its so blurry and dark.

PS - deleting opengl.32 fixed the game not launching, but reshade aint working

Edited by N1trix

Raingod_ttv

FYI - as a programmer, here are some facts regarding reshader.  Reshader creates a dll that is common to a file name used by your video card.  When you use it, it gets loaded due the file name being similar to the one your video card loads.   You can get the code for reshader, then change it to perform hacks.  If they allowed reshader, they would not know if the person is using for legitimate reasons, for purpose of what original code was intended verses you changing the code to perform hacks.

So yes, they need to ban it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

N1trix
57 minutes ago, raingod45 said:

FYI - as a programmer, here are some facts regarding reshader.  Reshader creates a dll that is common to a file name used by your video card.  When you use it, it gets loaded due the file name being similar to the one your video card loads.   You can get the code for reshader, then change it to perform hacks.  If they allowed reshader, they would not know if the person is using for legitimate reasons, for purpose of what original code was intended verses you changing the code to perform hacks.

So yes, they need to ban it.

Just hope they increase sharpness, cos i cant see poo :P

• Like 1

onelifesoliveit

im using Nvidia Freestykle right now

Dogu

how do i even uninstall reshade? before i get the older version?

RACWAR

People love to say a lot of things about ReShade, how unfair it is, but I have YET to see any examples of this unfair usage. I've been using ReShade for years across countless games, both MP and SP, and never felt like that I had gotten an unfair advantage in any way. Most of the times I actually use so many visual effects with all the lens flare and screen dirt that I end up have a disadvantage to vanilla players.

I also often times compared hundreds of different setting in various presets to the vanilla game and could never make out any difference in seeing something that I couldn't see without ReShade. I think the whole hate against it is just a bunch of hearsay BS.

• Like 1

tobiassolem
7 minutes ago, RAC-W said:

People love to say a lot of things about ReShade, how unfair it is, but I have YET to see any examples of this unfair usage. I've been using ReShade for years across countless games, both MP and SP, and never felt like that I had gotten an unfair advantage in any way. Most of the times I actually use so many visual effects with all the lens flare and screen dirt that I end up have a disadvantage to vanilla players.

I also often times compared hundreds of different setting in various presets to the vanilla game and could never make out any difference in seeing something that I couldn't see without ReShade. I think the whole hate against it is just a bunch of hearsay BS.

Skärmavbild 2019-08-15 kl. 13.55.55.png

Skärmavbild 2019-08-15 kl. 13.56.26.png

• Thanks 1
  • Cold 2
  • Confused 1

Schaefer

Case closed?!

Their seem to be certain plugins one "could" use to their advantage in reshade.

• Like 1