JEROME2419

battlestate appreciation post

JEROME2419

im so happy and its such a meme that ppl went straight from complaining about cheaters to now complaining about battleeye. like what do you want bsg to do, everyone was calling for a real ac, they bring it in which I guess would've been a huge cost to themselves and pretty heavy decision because they were set on their in house ac, then the people just start bitching about the next thing. why not just enjoy the fact bsg have clearly listened to us then worked in silence to fix what was a rampant problem

• Like 6
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 8

Schaefer

No more reactions so take a +1 and a kiss.

• Like 1

JEROME2419

im a moaner but when they make these huge steps ive got nothing but love

Vodor

Humans moan in general. I’m British and I don’t moan at least a few times a week then somethings wrong.

But BSG, no complaints from me, they are doing an amazing job, great communication and everything.

We wanted AC, we get two!

Keep it up guys!

• Like 1

Snork_Svk
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JEROME2419 said:

im so happy and its such a meme that ppl went straight from complaining about cheaters to now complaining about battleeye. like what do you want bsg to do, everyone was calling for a real ac, they bring it in which I guess would've been a huge cost to themselves and pretty heavy decision because they were set on their in house ac, then the people just start bitching about the next thing. why not just enjoy the fact bsg have clearly listened to us then worked in silence to fix what was a rampant problem

In house AC wasn't scrapped, they just rebuild some parts and reinforce it with BE anticheat... There are still plans to have 2 cooperating AC together to provide best possible protection in future. But this is nature of people, when they end with "i cant use reshade" then they will move to "when wipe" or other stuff.
This is never ending circle, but we can be glad BSG still work hard to make game better and aren't disenchanted with some parts of vocal "never satisfied" community which still demanding something, but they have vision of future game to follow.

Edited by Snork_Svk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Arzzet

Why not? Moaning is free. Kappa.

yeah is how game/internet community works:  there will be always someone bitching and others following. Sad. I love the game and I thing BSG is doing amazing job with the game and with they will to provide us the best experience, which even make them take a decision they didn’t plan at the beginning, towards us, to enrich our experience, which is very loable. Much love for them. BSG Keep doing this amazing job, your efforts will make the difference, and the result is what I believe will be the unique FPS on which most of us were dreaming about since we play games. And never be discouraged due moanwrs negativity

cheers

FallenWarrior60

Why wouldn't someone bring up issues with a product they paid for to make sure it gets fixed or is made better in their eyes. 

Cloak
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, JEROME2419 said:

like what do you want bsg to do

Finish the game. They're only 3 years in delay! This game was supposed to be released in 2016. 

But in all seriousness. I wonder why BSG is actually taking this community that serious? They're game isn't finished and it's no secret there is going to be and are problems with the game. A lot of issue's have been addressed since the last time I played this game especially in the AI. But they're is clearly some issues with the game left, which of course are being addressed by the developers. I find it crazy people are actually trying to play this as a pristine game.

I just came back to this game not to long ago and I don't understand this whole anti-cheat notion. I never suspected anyone of cheating due the fact this game is not complete. And there is vast amounts of space for optimization of both client and the servers, etc. From my view point the whole thing looked like a fabricated delusional. Cause it got EFT notoriety and articles, money, etc.  I'm not saying "there is not cheaters out there just because I haven't encountered one". I cannot deny that because for some reason there is more cheaters then there has ever been in this time of gaming. And I've conclude that every online game has at least 1 cheater in that game.  But I am leaning on more that it was issues with de-synchronization. Like lag, poor optimization and peoples ego trip. If it really was a real issue.

"WTF no way that guy is hacking cause this game has no anti-cheat and [insert ego here]" No dude the game is just not complete and has optimization issues. Stop jumping to conclusions without no real evidence. Even then the evidence can be fabricated.

I honestly don't understand why this game is in open beta when it only has like less then a hand full of maps and tons of issues. Unless BSG has information or some kind of surprise the game is going to be fully released before the end of summer. Alpha and beta phases have become so deluded you have issues like these. Issues that wouldn't become issues if they just implement, fix and tune/polish before entering open beta. 

But what do I know I'm not a game developer. And the phases are so screwed up now the hell with it all. I'm uninstalling this game again and ignoring it again till it's complete. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Edited by Cloak
  • Sad 1

JEROME2419
16 hours ago, Cloak said:

I just came back to this game not to long ago and I don't understand this whole anti-cheat notion. I never suspected anyone of cheating due the fact this game is not complete. And there is vast amounts of space for optimization of both client and the servers, etc. From my view point the whole thing looked like a fabricated delusional. Cause it got EFT notoriety and articles, money, etc.  I'm not saying "there is not cheaters out there just because I haven't encountered one". I cannot deny that because for some reason there is more cheaters then there has ever been in this time of gaming. And I've conclude that every online game has at least 1 cheater in that game.  But I am leaning on more that it was issues with de-synchronization. Like lag, poor optimization and peoples ego trip. If it really was a real issue.

im sorry mate I just woke up and im too lazy to read everything. but before this battleeye update it seemed there was a cheater every other raid and I was losing the will to live. But they've added battleye and im yet to see a cheater since and im so happy

oohhhhhh just read a bit more and youre a high and mighty nvm enjoy the uninstall thanks for letting me know. really enriched my day

ALSO THIS IS A BSG APPRECIATION POST KEEP YOUR NEGATIVES OUT ITS A APPRECIATION POST FFS

JEROME2419
On 8/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, Snork_Svk said:

In house AC wasn't scrapped, they just rebuild some parts and reinforce it with BE anticheat... There are still plans to have 2 cooperating AC together to provide best possible protection in future. But this is nature of people, when they end with "i cant use reshade" then they will move to "when wipe" or other stuff.
This is never ending circle, but we can be glad BSG still work hard to make game better and aren't disenchanted with some parts of vocal "never satisfied" community which still demanding something, but they have vision of future game to follow.

they are even highjacking my appreciation post

DanExert

Tarkov has never felt this good to play. 

Playing this game 40+ hours a week against cheaters definitely takes its toll, however this past few days has been a breath of fresh air; intense fights, teaming up with randoms, actually not feeling like everyone knows exactly where you are...

BSG, thank you for the humility and for finally implementing a proven anti-cheat, one which will work alongside your own in order to create a fair environment for all legitimate players!

It is moves like this which will continue to solidify Escape From Tarkov as one of, if not the greatest realistic first person shooter game of our time. Bring on 0.12!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cloak
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, JEROME2419 said:

im sorry mate I just woke up and im too lazy to read everything. but before this battleeye update it seemed there was a cheater every other raid and I was losing the will to live. But they've added battleye and im yet to see a cheater since and im so happy

oohhhhhh just read a bit more and youre a high and mighty nvm enjoy the uninstall thanks for letting me know. really enriched my day

ALSO THIS IS A BSG APPRECIATION POST KEEP YOUR NEGATIVES OUT ITS A APPRECIATION POST FFS

You asked I answered nor is my post negative in anyway. But you're rather rude and salty. Can't wait for the game to be complete so I can taste the sweet nectar of collecting your dog tag. Not like it would be that much of trophy though seeing how tiny you are, MATE.

Edited by Cloak

JEROME2419
1 hour ago, Cloak said:

You asked I answered nor is my post negative in anyway. But you're rather rude and salty. Can't wait for the game to be complete so I can taste the sweet nectar of collecting your dog tag. Not like it would be that much of trophy though seeing how tiny you are, MATE.

wow youre a nit

dr0nxX
7 hours ago, DanExert said:

Tarkov has never felt this good to play. 

Playing this game 40+ hours a week against cheaters definitely takes its toll, however this past few days has been a breath of fresh air; intense fights, teaming up with randoms, actually not feeling like everyone knows exactly where you are...

BSG, thank you for the humility and for finally implementing a proven anti-cheat, one which will work alongside your own in order to create a fair environment for all legitimate players!

It is moves like this which will continue to solidify Escape From Tarkov as one of, if not the greatest realistic first person shoote

On 8/15/2019 at 11:26 PM, Cloak said:

Finish the game. They're only 3 years in delay! This game was supposed to be released in 2016. 

But in all seriousness. I wonder why BSG is actually taking this community that serious? They're game isn't finished and it's no secret there is going to be and are problems with the game. A lot of issue's have been addressed since the last time I played this game especially in the AI. But they're is clearly some issues with the game left, which of course are being addressed by the developers. I find it crazy people are actually trying to play this as a pristine game.

"WTF no way that guy is hacking cause this game has no anti-cheat and [insert ego here]" No dude the game is just not complete and has optimization issues. Stop jumping to conclusions without no real evidence. Even then the evidence can be fabricated.

I honestly don't understand why this game is in open beta when it only has like less then a hand full of maps and tons of issues. Unless BSG has information or some kind of surprise the game is going to be fully released before the end of summer. Alpha and beta phases have become so deluded you have issues like these. Issues that wouldn't become issues if they just implement, fix and tune/polish before entering open beta. 

But what do I know I'm not a game developer. And the phases are so screwed up now the hell with it all. I'm uninstalling this game again and ignoring it again till it's complete. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

this guy sad ducking troll, what are you trying to achieve with this nonsense? you want cookie?

RainmakerM4

Guys thank you for anti cheat, we have returned to eft again. The game is awesome without cheaters.

zieft
On 8/15/2019 at 10:37 AM, JEROME2419 said:

im so happy and its such a meme that ppl went straight from complaining about cheaters to now complaining about battleeye. like what do you want bsg to do

Those are different ppl complain about different things, its totally normal, what you trying to say?

ps I am very appreciate BSG about BE, now this game feels completely different. good job BSG.

NPC78745

I will appreciate it when I feel like I get my $150 worth of fun, the last 2 years has been nothing but lag and hackers.

AdhesiveTeflon

It should be more like finally™ there's a working AC.

ArchMadman

maybe the cheating is the reason why i had horrid gameplay the last few weeks, pretty much gave up but if people are having a good time again after battleeye i guess i will try this again

SumsarTheThird

After the stream where it looked like (to me at least) that battleye got a "huh..? what is this poo? Get it out, they way please" treatment.
i was about to just leave the game alone.

I was being shot left and right, deep in bushes, sneaky as fk, aggressive as fk, nothing worked. 80% of the time i was killed from god knows where.

Then BE got implemented! HOLY MOTHER F***ER the game has changed!
Im getting out alive most of the time now, and i have GOOD F***ING gunfights most of the time now. The experience feels genuine.

To EVERYONE at Battlestate:
I know it sucks to admit defeat and "ask for help"
And i f***ing love the fact that you did all of this in silence while people just kept throwing poo!
Whatever the cost, both personally and professionally. this has been worth it!
Keep doing what you do best, and i promise you that i wont ever truly, escape from tarkov!

Dusty747

battleeye has fixed the hacking. end of story, cheating is zero.. labs camping like little punks is up by 400 percent lol. 

ill take that 

Zybane

Two anti-cheats is the reason I am coming back to Tarkov, thank you guys!

As for the re-shade whiners, just tell them to pound sand. Just play the damn game as it was intended and quit whining about trivial crap. 

RainmakerM4
17 hours ago, Zybane said:

Two anti-cheats is the reason I am coming back to Tarkov, thank you guys!

As for the re-shade whiners, just tell them to pound sand. Just play the damn game as it was intended and quit whining about trivial crap. 

My friend you are so right.

CooH1e2

It's still the game I want to play after a day in he office.... THANKS FOR THAT!

Even when I quit playing for a while... I'm always coming back to EFT 

And Now hyped like hell for the 0.12 ... keep on developing! 

Spectator6

Couldn't agree more! 

Go BSG, go! We're all rooting for your success, EFT is brilliant!

• Like 2