JEROME2419

battlestate appreciation post

JEROME2419

yes lets get this thread going again everyone tell niki one reason you love him to get him through the hard times of .12 development

JEROME2419

ALSO pls dont try to hijack with negative stuff idc about that this is THE BATTLESTATE APPRECIATION POST

Yeavo
23 hours ago, JEROME2419 said:

yes lets get this thread going again everyone tell niki one reason you love him to get him through the hard times of .12 development

Dear Nikita,

Love you, no homo, for the phenomenal work you and the BSG crew have done. I've yet to see another game so encapsulate what I have wished for a perfect game. Keep on doing the good work but also remember to love yourself and your family and take time to relax and don't burn out. We players are always complaining, at least I am, but this isn't because we hate the game or you, quite the contrary. I think I can speak for all Tarkov fans and say that while we may diagree on many things its only for our love and passion towards this game and dream of having the Russia 2028 universe come to live in front of our very eyes.

Take care of your health and wellbeing first. If you crash and burn now we won't see the game you wish to show us. Patience is still a virtue.

• Upvote 1

JEROME2419

pls dont self promote on the appreciation post this about letting niki and his gang know they are loved

5umbuddy

I love BSG so much I think they should prioritize some vacations and time relaxing not going to work to code for us.  Instead basking in the glory of one of the best games ever made.  We'll all still be here when they return.  I hope they perform some self care.