ortiz11

LOOKING FOR CASUAL PLAYERS!

ortiz11
Posted (edited)

hey guys i'm new to the forums I've almost always played Tarkov solo since most of my friends on PC cant run tarkov lol. but yeah im Lvl 29 ATM of this post , just trying to take a break from questing and looking to play a few chill raids with some laid back people. i don't have gear fear so that's never a worry for me lol. my user name is crackc0caine and feel free to add me on Discord too under the same name! and if you're a new player to the game feel free to let me know, i'm always down to help with questing. check my profile for a screenshot of my stats and username to find me 

Edited by ortiz11

Viktorcenko

Hey dude, where are you based? Me and my buddy are based in EU. :)

ortiz11

@Viktorcenko im based in US but im always looking for new people to play with! ill add you on tarkov!

xplizit_actionz

Would you mind linking me your discord I’d be down to play with you too, I’m a newer player from the us

ortiz11

@xplizit_actionz definitely man! add me on tarkov when you get the chance its crackc0caine hopefully we can some raids going soon

EdwinHubble

Hey man, myself and many others on my discord play EFT. We range from casual players to PvP oriented players. So there's someone for everyone! Feel free to check out our discord! Hope to see you there: https://discord.gg/N5MfbJP:)