Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheCrippler

Mosin Obrez remove from Scav

Recommended Posts

TheCrippler

Can you please remove the Obrez Mosin from the load pool on player scav runs? 
That gun is the most pointless POS in the entire game. You can't hit a thing with it even if you shove it down someone's throat. 
And it comes up as a random spawn far too often. 

  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCrippler
Posted (edited)

Dude...nobody has EVER spawned a PLAYER SCAV with that setup. 

Slob's video is him going in with a pre-made PMC gun. I mean the garbage you get at random. 

Edited by TheCrippler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geenensan
vor 23 Minuten schrieb TheCrippler:

Dude...nobody has EVER spawned a PLAYER SCAV with that setup. 

Slob's video is him going in with a pre-made PMC gun. I mean the garbage you get at random. 

You don't need that setup to be accurate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wfl

Make sure you aim way low

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdhesiveTeflon

I think it's so fun, much more than a non-hunter vepr or pump shotty,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pearomaniac

Another cry baby boys...

Just for you i hope you spawn in every time with it...

  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Schaefer
vor 1 Minute schrieb pearomaniac:

Another cry baby boys...

Just for you i hope you spawn in every time with it...

thats.....not nice  😴 🤭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pearomaniac
Just now, Schaefer said:

thats.....not nice  😴 🤭

Neither am i. :D

  • Like 1
  • Cold 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShiroTenshi

Playing as a scav is a gamble. It's supposed to be that way. In the future you will even have the chance of spawning already wounded or suffering from some sort of sickness. 

Of course this also applies to weapons. You won't always get the best weapons or even perfectly capable weapons (for example, Mosins with no rear sight you have to aim high and to the right. Weapons with no stocks or dust covers, etc).

As a scav you have to make due with what you are given.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCrippler
13 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Playing as a scav is a gamble. It's supposed to be that way. In the future you will even have the chance of spawning already wounded or suffering from some sort of sickness. 

Of course this also applies to weapons. You won't always get the best weapons or even perfectly capable weapons (for example, Mosins with no rear sight you have to aim high and to the right. Weapons with no stocks or dust covers, etc).

As a scav you have to make due with what you are given.

That's just stupid. 

All that will do is make people hatchet run more instead. When i see my scav is spawning with some junk like that i just go Factory and suicide for a re-roll. That's not gameplay, that's someone's bad idea being circumvented and then them saying "no, my bad idea is how it is!". 

  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NetRollTUZ
47 минут назад, TheCrippler сказал:

That's just stupid.

 Yeah mate, u'r Scav must spawn with FAL, armor and LabKey always! Right? Sounds like that.

51 минуту назад, TheCrippler сказал:

When i see my scav is spawning with some junk like that i just go Factory and suicide for a re-roll.

 This is more stupid, than playing Scav with bad weapon. Because of Scap cooldown and random gear strikes: like bad/bad/bad/FAL - and you wasted at least 50 minutes on that cooldowns. With shitty weapon I just check nearest Scav spawns for a new weapon.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCrippler

 I don't need a FAL. Literally anything will do, even a half missing 209 Vepr. Also that idea of not giving you essential stuff like sight posts on rifles is just obtuse. If you don't want people to play scavs, then just remove player scavs. Don't make it arbitrarily worse for no good reason. Until then i am going to be abusing the suicide-reroll. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Niewiarygodny
20 hours ago, TheCrippler said:

Can you please remove the Obrez Mosin from the load pool on player scav runs? 

Yes do that and leave more chances to spawn with better guns so people can moan about players scavs gear too op?
No Ty.
It's fine as it is, each time when i spawn with:
Fal, Hunter, Vepr, Mosin, AK i know that i have big/huge chances to kill any PMC.
But when i spawn with:
Shotgun, pistol, short mosin, i know that my chances are much much lower.

Sure, short mosin is in my opinion worst gun u can spawn with, even makarov is better, so i am always searching for ANY weapon when i spawn with Short mosin, it's not hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sYs
Posted (edited)

Eventually when you level up your scav level you will spawn with better gear. Sadly this is not ingame yet. 

Edited by sYs
obrez is a good gun - prove me wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sunmachine
16 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Playing as a scav is a gamble. It's supposed to be that way. In the future you will even have the chance of spawning already wounded or suffering from some sort of sickness. 

Of course this also applies to weapons. You won't always get the best weapons or even perfectly capable weapons (for example, Mosins with no rear sight you have to aim high and to the right. Weapons with no stocks or dust covers, etc).

As a scav you have to make due with what you are given.

 

9 minutes ago, sYs said:

Eventually when you level up your scav level you will spawn with better gear. Sadly this is not ingame yet. 

 

I think both of these are horrible ideas. Spawning with a random negative status condition is just idiotic, it only makes the game less fun and more frustrating than how it is now. And you shouldn't be able to just level your scavs to spawn with good gear, it's fine the way it is now, random.

Really hope these design choices don't make it into the final game.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sYs
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, sunmachine said:

 

 

I think both of these are horrible ideas. Spawning with a random negative status condition is just idiotic, it only makes the game less fun and more frustrating than how it is now. And you shouldn't be able to just level your scavs to spawn with good gear, it's fine the way it is now, random.

Really hope these design choices don't make it into the final game.

Well i see your point but than again, this game was never marketed as easy. The original reason for late spawn ( which was part of game design bacl in 2016/17 ) was that you were put into always changing combat situations. Hey at least you don't have to wait for 1 hour like back in the days to play scav. ;) 

 

Which was kinda a cool but with bad spawn placement you always where put at huge disadvantage and those who spawned first knew where to run and camp. So it was kinda removed. I hated and loved that system at the same time. 

Edited by sYs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
opiat3
3 hours ago, TheCrippler said:

That's just stupid. 

All that will do is make people hatchet run more instead. When i see my scav is spawning with some junk like that i just go Factory and suicide for a re-roll. That's not gameplay, that's someone's bad idea being circumvented and then them saying "no, my bad idea is how it is!". 

Yeah, this will make you right.

If something doesn´t go the way you want it... then its stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Schaefer

if this game is so frustrating why even play or test it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShiroTenshi
On 8/21/2019 at 6:19 AM, TheCrippler said:

That's just stupid. 

All that will do is make people hatchet run more instead. When i see my scav is spawning with some junk like that i just go Factory and suicide for a re-roll. That's not gameplay, that's someone's bad idea being circumvented and then them saying "no, my bad idea is how it is!". 

I understand your opinion, i just don't agree with it. ;)

Thankfully the DEVs know what they want to make out of this game and i am behind them on that.

You can always choose not to play as a scav yourself, but i am sure there are others that really don't mind the extra challenge. This isn't supposed to be COD. It's supposed to be a game where the odds are stacked against you. Balance isn't even a real priority in the way most people think it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sivisoko

It's a life, you get FAL next time Obrez. Circle of life mate just have fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCrippler
1 hour ago, ShiroTenshi said:

I understand your opinion, i just don't agree with it. ;)

Thankfully the DEVs know what they want to make out of this game and i am behind them on that.

You can always choose not to play as a scav yourself, but i am sure there are others that really don't mind the extra challenge. This isn't supposed to be COD. It's supposed to be a game where the odds are stacked against you. Balance isn't even a real priority in the way most people think it is.

It's not a matter of balance. It's a matter of wasting time. If i get a scav with something as minor as a Mak, i can make do. If i get a scav with a half missing vepr, i can make do. I can't make do with a gun that has no iron sights, it's pitch is tilted further up than where the end of barrel virtual zero would be and that has a cone of fire so wide that even a point blank shot from 0m would miss like so many times on factory. 

The Obrez you get as a scav is as worthless as spawning you with nothing at all. You might as well just suicide and roll again which is 10min down the drain. 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShiroTenshi
1 hour ago, TheCrippler said:

 I can't make do with a gun that has no iron sights

Well, as you said, YOU can't make do with such a weapon. Where as for myself i enjoy the extra challenge of having to either find some sort of sight for whatever weapon is pawn with (if it doesn't have one) or being real sneaky and getting in close so that aiming ins't as much of an issue.

To each his own, to be honest. You want scavs to more like a "Premade Loadout without drawbacks" option I'm more of a "Enjoy the Extra Challange" kind of guy.

No shame in either, but i can tell you right now the DEVs are leaning more towards one of those then the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCrippler
3 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Well, as you said, YOU can't make do with such a weapon. Where as for myself i enjoy the extra challenge of having to either find some sort of sight for whatever weapon is pawn with (if it doesn't have one) or being real sneaky and getting in close so that aiming ins't as much of an issue.

To each his own, to be honest.

Do me a favor. Next time you get it, please post your battle results. I'm dying to see a "pro" handle it. Even if it's one kill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
niko7080
1 hour ago, TheCrippler said:

It's not a matter of balance. It's a matter of wasting time. If i get a scav with something as minor as a Mak, i can make do. If i get a scav with a half missing vepr, i can make do. I can't make do with a gun that has no iron sights, it's pitch is tilted further up than where the end of barrel virtual zero would be and that has a cone of fire so wide that even a point blank shot from 0m would miss like so many times on factory. 

The Obrez you get as a scav is as worthless as spawning you with nothing at all. You might as well just suicide and roll again which is 10min down the drain. 

Scav runs are just a bonus, but Tarkov don't really give bonuses, so you can't choose what weapon/stuff you start with. If you want to be sure to start with good equipment then take your PMC.

And if you have difficulties with that gun, buy one and train with it in offline mode.Like this next time you spawn with it you'll know how to use it effectively.

Adapt or die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2