Sign in to follow this  
TheCrippler

Mosin Obrez remove from Scav

TheCrippler

I love how you're all talking as if you're grizzled navy seals who could kill with a tooth pick. 
The Obrez is a piece of sh** and you know it. I challenge any of you to post your battle result statistics when you get that turd to play with. You just want it to stay in so player scavs are handicapped on your PMC run. 

• Sad 2

AdhesiveTeflon
58 minutes ago, TheCrippler said:

I love how you're all talking as if you're grizzled navy seals who could kill with a tooth pick. 
The Obrez is a piece of sh** and you know it. I challenge any of you to post your battle result statistics when you get that turd to play with. You just want it to stay in so player scavs are handicapped on your PMC run. 

Nobody here is talking like that except for the fact that you don't like it.  Nobody said the Obrez is a great but nobody cares about it as much as you do.

Ya know what, let me make a thread on how the 209 sucks and beg the devs to remove it too.

Niewiarygodny
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, TheCrippler said:

The Obrez is a piece of sh** and you know it.

Ye, he even said it here.

16 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

YOU can't make do with such a weapon

"I challenge any of you to post your battle result statistics when you get that turd to play with."
The thing is that getting any kind of stats would take a lot of time, but here are example of my 3-4 last raids when i spawned with such weapon, don't be surprised that it fits my idea with changing weapon when you can, cause literally thats what i do.

Raid 1. Interchange -> I died in the middle, didn't see anything, most likely from up.
Raid 2. Interchange -> Spawned near idea, i hear gunshots near Main entrance, i run there, they are fighting literally in entrance, i see a dead scav, took his vepr and ammo, killed 1 full gear with it, picked up full gear items, killed another one
Raid 3. Interchange -> Just found 2.5 full gear (1 was half looted) bodies near kiba
Raid 4. interchange -> Spawned in Oli, heared gunshots near kiba, run there. Someone was looting body in front of kiba, was walking slowly to be able to use that poo weapon (didnt see any bodies with weapon on my way there) got killed by scav player when i was almost already to fire. 

Edited by Niewiarygodny

pearomaniac

It should not be removed just because you dont know how to use it cry baby.

dr0nxX
22 hours ago, TheCrippler said:

I actually cant remember the last time i spawned in as a scav. Here is a hint for you cry baby, dont play as a scav if you dont like it.

pricex13

Are we able to get a modded weapon later? I mean, as a scav. Always get a non modded weapon. Or really bad modded one, tac-light etc. Never had a red dot or sniper scope on a weapon. Except the mosin. You know my point. 

Someone wrote in this thread that we could spawn later with a sickness or already bleeding etc. etc. But what about our weapon? Or gear? I never spawned with a armor with armor class better than 3.

I would like a little chance against those gen4 / M4 no recoil players as a scav.

A Headshot can kill instantly, yes. But like yesterday, I spawned as a Scav with vepr 366tkm or so and I clearly hitted a guy with 4 bullets in his head. He didn't even knew in the first moment what is going on. He ran behind a cover and threw a grenade. It cause me bleeding and I got shot in the next moment. Bad luck, yes. But this could be avoidable.  :)

ShiroTenshi
15 minutes ago, pricex13 said:

Are we able to get a modded weapon later? I mean, as a scav. 

You can already have a chance to spawn with a modded weapon. Like an AKM, AK74, etc. Types of mods can vary but i have personally spawned with an AKM with railed handguard, dustcover rail and a red dot.

15 minutes ago, pricex13 said:

Someone wrote in this thread that we could spawn later with a sickness or already bleeding etc. etc. But what about our weapon? Or gear? I never spawned with a armor with armor class better than 3.

You can spawn with class 4 and 5 armor as well. The higher the class the lower the chance and the rarer it is, but it is possible.

On 8/22/2019 at 3:07 PM, TheCrippler said:

I challenge any of you to post your battle result statistics when you get that turd to play with.

And i will, but since scav loadouts are random i can say i have literally played 20 scav runs since you posted that  and have not had it spawn. I've spawned with the FAL twice and one SV-98, ADARS, VEPRS, Sniper and infantry mosins, but no obrez yet.

Which bring up the next issue i have with your suggestion. It barely happens. Even if my next scav spawn was an Obrez that's 1 in 20. That is 5% chance of getting it. I really font understand what the issue is to be honest, but it is starting to look like to me that you are asking more for an Instant Win button.

pricex13
vor 25 Minuten schrieb ShiroTenshi:

You can already have a chance to spawn with a modded weapon. Like an AKM, AK74, etc. Types of mods can vary but i have personally spawned with an AKM with railed handguard, dustcover rail and a red dot.

You can spawn with class 4 and 5 armor as well. The higher the class the lower the chance and the rarer it is, but it is possible.

And i will, but since scav loadouts are random i can say i have literally played 20 scav runs since you posted that  and have not had it spawn. I've spawned with the FAL twice and one SV-98, ADARS, VEPRS, Sniper and infantry mosins, but no obrez yet.

Which bring up the next issue i have with your suggestion. It barely happens. Even if my next scav spawn was an Obrez that's 1 in 20. That is 5% chance of getting it. I really font understand what the issue is to be honest, but it is starting to look like to me that you are asking more for an Instant Win button.

Wait, I can spawn with a SV-98? I never knew that... ok. Good to know haha.

Hamm

they need to remove player scavs loading in with a hunter with m61 and a site on the gun. thats a little ridiculous 

ShiroTenshi

@TheCrippler

After around 25 tries, finally got the Obrez.

Was it hard? Yes. Was it impossible? Not at all. One shot, one Kill, loot fast and extract.

Spoiler

Scav 1.png

Scav 2.png

And the loot:

Scav 3.png

Second Dogtag was on his backpack already.

I stand my ground that just because you don't like something or it is too hard for you, it doesn't mean it should be changed or removed.

You won't always come out victorious, but no one here has said you will. What we said is that the adversity is a challenge you can either enjoy or skip by not playing that scav and sacrificing him for a new roll.

• Upvote 2

Mr_Sheep
15 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

@TheCrippler

After around 25 tries, finally got the Obrez.

Was it hard? Yes. Was it impossible? Not at all. One shot, one Kill, loot fast and extract.

Reveal hidden contents

Scav 1.png

Scav 2.png

And the loot:

Scav 3.png

Second Dogtag was on his backpack already.

I stand my ground that just because you don't like something or it is too hard for you, it doesn't mean it should be changed or removed.

You won't always come out victorious, but no one here has said you will. What we said is that the adversity is a challenge you can either enjoy or skip by not playing that scav and sacrificing him for a new roll.

hacker

TheCrippler

You guys were totally right, the Obrez is great. All i had to do is cheat with my screen rendered crosshair. GJ BSG. Great gun. 

• Sad 1

Zombrii
44 minutes ago, TheCrippler said:

You guys were totally right, the Obrez is great. All i had to do is cheat with my screen rendered crosshair. GJ BSG. Great gun. 

This guy....
image.png.dc737486a4a94f893a50d40bd295997f.png

• Like 1

onlego

Someone fed the OP baby so he stop cyring ? Gneeaeagngne I can not play with this gun so poo bouhhh

--___--

Dude, play your scav and just if you die play an other one with better stuff what's wrong with that ? Oh you dont get your scav with the weapons you wanted so the devs are doing poo etc and you are the best you know everything.

Retard.

Zombrii
5 minutes ago, onlego said:

Someone fed the OP baby so he stop cyring ? Gneeaeagngne I can not play with this gun so poo bouhhh

--___--

Dude, play your scav and just if you die play an other one with better stuff what's wrong with that ? Oh you dont get your scav with the weapons you wanted so the devs are doing poo etc and you are the best you know everything.

Retard.

Nononono you cannot ask of him to "deal" with a situation NO. The game company needs to address this problem and develops the game to this mans liking.

Honestly there is so much rants/complains going on about nothing it's becoming a total shitfest,

Edited by Zombrii

TheCrippler

You guys just want a game where you go against SEAL team 6 with a stick and a shard of glass on the end of it because you can't get off otherwise. 

ShiroTenshi

@TheCrippler I tried. even proved it to you that it's not that big of a deal. Sadly it seems you will use any excuse to ignore what everyone else is saying in favor of your own opinion.

Maybe the issue is with the user and not the gun, eh?

#locked, pointless to discuss this further.