beavxx88

Anticheat loading failed error

beavxx88

Anyone else experiencing this error on startup?  I'm having to restart my game 2x every-time.

It didn't do it initially when BattleEye was first released.  I think one of the more recent updates messed something up.  For me at lest.

https://i.imgur.com/amnIbUD.jpg

FailedToLoad_error_tarkov.JPG

Edited by beavxx88
upload pic

BrainDrain

ever since the update I cant load my game at all.... same error

BrainDrain

manual update on the launcher seems to have fixed it

TattieBoJangle

I am getting this almost every match its unreal and making the game unplayable its sad as i have just dropped £80+ on the game.

NiX1243

i am having this same problem when trying to play the game and sometimes this screen doesn't show up but when i go to load into a match right before i get in it says server connection lost and takes me back to the menu and then the anti-cheat load failed show up and makes me restart.  

is there any fix for this??  I have reinstalled my game countless times and updated the launcher but nothing seems to be working.

HELP PLEASE :)

Sabreside

This just happened to me just now for the first time. I was 5 minutes into a map when it happened and kicked me

BigHeadGreg

Is there a fix to this yet? I get it every single time I restart the game or it crashes and I load up for the first time.

Razormate

I had always had this issue every time I close the game and try to restart it. Cause me to restart my whole computer each time and I started to get annoyed. Only way I found around it: Each time it gives you the error, exit the game and locate the BattlEye folder located in the Tarkov install directory. Then run the batch file Uninstall_BattlEye. Now start Tarkov back up and you should be good to go. (The game will reinstall and run when it starts.) Let me know if this helps any of you. You can also create a shortcut to this file and place on desktop for quicker access and get you back in the game. Good Luck!

image.png.6a926cf0bc1bcc7978243179dff127d1.png

TrEACHer0US

I know this is a little late but I believe I found a fix. Go to your EFT (live) folder. Right click EscapeFromTarkov application and select Properties. Click the Compatibility tab and if you have Run this program as an administrator checked, uncheck it and try launching. Hope this helps someone.

bsg1.png

bsg2.png

ROMLAR

Works for me  TrEACHer0US.

Thank you.