Sign in to follow this  
stAKato

[Map] Hospital complex

stAKato

Hello everybody, 

During my shift, I thought about a new map suggestion that would be settled in a huge hospital complex as we can see in some big cities. 

Multiple high and low buildings with parking lots between each, maximum amount of medicine, radioactive/hazardous area (broken scanner, research area...), morgue, cafétéria, amphitheaters for students, emergencies, laboratories... The hospital I'm thinking about is Hospital Édouard Herriot in Lyon wich is accessible by bus or tram, has about 20 buildings and has a military hospital in its direct neighborhood. 

Most of the time, during warfare or crisis, these are the first places to be seized by military or overcrowded by civilians. 

Therapist would have left this place to open a field hospital outside of the town, kicked out by - - - >

BOSS : "The Surgeon", roaming the complex with his "nurses", wearing surgery hat, mask and apron (blood stained) and using armor piercing .12ga or .8ga shotgun slugs, or 9x39 non silenced guns (9A91, SR3M, VSK94, AK9). Nurses would use "short" weapons (AKS74U, PP91, PP9, PP19 bison or vityaz...) because of close quarter style combat.

See you on the field

Screenshot_20190820_222654_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

Screenshot_20190820_222716_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

Photo-aerienne-concours-architectes-Lyon-Herriot-drone.jpg

CooH1e2

The idea of having a hospital.... I think it really makes sense in the universe. 

I would see it linked somehow to streets of Tarkov... Maybe something similar as Factory fits in Customs ...

• Upvote 1

WettWiipe
Posted (edited)

The Surgeon!!!

Hospital.jpg

But in all seriousness, this is a pretty sweet idea, +1 from my side, would be a hella fun map to play in my opinion!

Edited by WettWiipe