Sign in to follow this  
massix15

Long barrel vs Short Barrel

massix15

What pros and cons between long barrels and short barrels? i mean there are no benefits of using a short barrel its just like high on recoil that makes the no one uses short barrels even in CQBs. 

I know they will hurt a lot of people but should long barrels has heavier and it sways more?  short, medium and longs. also short barrel should be high ergo and can ads faster than long barrel once since theyre lighter and less weight from the front of the gun. less stamina usage probably. i dont know. but they should make short barrels lil bit into the game. i haven't see anyone short barrel aside from raiders. sometimes me. but its just too bouncy

• Like 1

Niewiarygodny
54 minutes ago, massix15 said:

What pros and cons between long barrels and short barrels?

Well, one diffrence between those is that shorter weapons are easier to use in buildings and smaller areas.
I mean your weapons is not being blocked by each door/wall 24/7 :P.

quango2k

Same as IRL. Short barrels for close quarters work gives higher manoeuvrability. Higher recoil in such close range isn't really an issue.Also lighter. 

Long barrel = Long range stability, less recoil but a heavier weight penalty and less ergo. 

Go on customs, go to the factory shortcut and from the hallway, try and point a long barrel M4 at the petrol station through the window....You cant, and you will die ;) Short barrel gun = no problem to hold that angle. 

massix15

but you will see a lot of people in factory and labs bringing long weapon can freely move around

LoganOfIreland

Yeah, get a short barrel no noticeable difference in muzzle velocity and it's easier to handle. 

xxmrstatxx

I run a short barrel. I also do a lot of CQB. Js

Lord_War_Dog

Totally agreed with the high ergo and faster ads for short barrels, I love to run Mk18 and cqbr style M4 and ADARs and also the 102, 104, 105 AKs.