Sign in to follow this  
AussieGz

New Australian Player Looking for Clan

AussieGz

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if this is the place to post but was told by viewers on many game streamers that i should make a post in the forums.

I have recently bought the game on standard version for now to see if this game is fun to continue and i have been told many things

from maps to play as a new player ( customs ) to many other things like try PVE and i have done these things and even tried to play solely as 

a SCAV to get used to the maps and using maps off google and other YT videos to get used to the map and feel i know the map extractions pretty well

but i need a clan or experienced players to help with PVP and what weapons and mods etc or just straight up back up whilst im learning the things i need to

within this game as i have friends but they dont play this game so i need experienced players to help guide me if possible i nthe ins and outs of this game

other than they YT and twitch stuff i spend endless hours watching.

I am Australian so i play on the Sydney server in the USA region if anybody is interested in teaching me what i need to learn as this game has a HUGE learning curve

hence the post here. 

Sorry if its not in the right location, First time on the forums :) 

Game name is: AussieGz    if someone wants to add me as friend

Thanks guys

swats73

#moved to LFG 

Swats73