Sign in to follow this  
Phoenixsui

Scav timer

Phoenixsui

I would like to suggest to set the Scav timer higher like it was in earlier patches. I feel like most players only play scav and i find rarely players anymore.

It is super hard for me to find  players for 100m headshots on customs or interchange or kills in nightraids even in factory night.

I feel like for every PMC i meet, 5 Scavplayers try to murder me. Also Scavplayers will aggressively push while most PMC seem to hide or die to Scavs before i meet them.

I would like to see more PMC vs PMC again.

What do you think?

• Like 2

Phoenixsui

I would like to see this change combined with the announced container test even more now.

It should be a thing in this game to risk something and to use the pmc.

I feel like since roundabout labs was introduced and scav timer reduced a lot of new player are spoiled and never had to think about how to really survive in Tarkov.

Now majority of players seem to want the right to have an easy game where no risk to lose is involved.

I am sure BSG will do the right decision. I canlive with what ever they decide. But i would prefere more serious pmc play with some thought about how to survive. And not how to loot fast without risks.

• Like 1

Yeavo

Honestly I am of the opposing opinion. Make Scav lock time more quicker to increase the amount of overall players in maps. People already go for hatch runs instead of scavs to take the easy mode and locking SC will only increase gear fear and steepen the learning curve for new players leading to diminishing players player the game which will inturn lead into less people playing overall. This game needs more people playing not less. All hardcore player solutions lead to more niche player base and thus ultimately less satisfying PvP experience. Its not fun to roam around a desolate wasteland were the only other person you come across is AI -bot. If I want that I'd play already existing single player games and since I already invested my money on one day having DLCs and Russia 2028 I want BSG to have a steady stream of new players to fund their dream. With ever increasing niche gameplay that dream will fall apart.

• Like 1