yeetboi2000

Camper's Rant

yeetboi2000

I understand that "camping" is in every game and its super easy to say "they are just sitting in one spot why dont you just kill the lol" but something really needs to be done about the people who just sit in corners or wait on hills the entire ducking raid just waiting for someone to cross their sights I could see camping popular spots liked marked room and stuff like that and killing someone when they unlock it for you that is annoying at times but its fine. What I hate is the people that will go into a raid with nothing but a mosin and a apb and just wait. It would be fine if it was like 5 or even 10 mins but no these people literally sit there until the raid is almost over and only move when they have to get to extract around the 10 minute mark that poo is so ducking annoying because there is almost no way to counter them if they are outside and if they are inside it is still hard to kill them depending on the spot they are in and given how bad the netcode is most of the time even when I check my corners and expect someone to be there we trade. its just so frustrating my last raid I was on woods trying to get my scav kills to level up my traders on this account (this is my alt) and the raid had ticked down to about 20 mins left and I headed for the extraction when someone ducking idiot killed me from on top of a hill with a sks. he literally waited almost the entire raid for someone in front of the hill he was on. I was around for the days when you couldnt have a raid without running into a cheater and to be honest I would rather run into a cheater than have someone camp a spot for the entire ducking raid because at least you could play to a cheaters lack of game scense by positioning yourself somewhere behind cover and waiting for him to waste all of his ammo and then pushing him or my favorite was if I knew someone had esp I would turn my back to them and then when I heard foot steps close to me I would turn around and shoot and that worked really well. but now there is almost no counter to these types of camping players unless you know where they are before hand if they are indoors there is some percussion's you can take like checking corner ect. but thats about it. I understand that most likely nothing will/can be done about these types of players but I figured I would blow off a little steam and see if anyone shares my views or anything of the sort.

• Sad 3

mattywatty2012

First of all how do you know that they were there all raid? Do you have ESP hacks and can see where people are at all times?

Secondly; why are you annoyed that people are using the raid to its full potential? The devs have made each raid a certain length because they intend for people to utilize that time.

Thirdly; are you really annoyed because someone killed you? If you dont want to be spotted while running around, dont run in a straight line, hug a wall or better yet, get gud.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Pogny
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mattywatty2012 said:

First of all how do you know that they were there all raid? Do you have ESP hacks and can see where people are at all times?

Secondly; why are you annoyed that people are using the raid to its full potential? The devs have made each raid a certain length because they intend for people to utilize that time.

Thirdly; are you really annoyed because someone killed you? If you dont want to be spotted while running around, dont run in a straight line, hug a wall or better yet, get gud.

lol... have you been in factory recently ?

you know, factory the little map for fast paced combat, where people are camping full stuff cause they are so scary to loose their pretty pimped m4...

I played for some runs in factory, every ducking time  I get killed by a camper in a corner... so stop saying git good, when we encounter a lot of pussies campers full stuffed with gearfear...

Edited by Pogny

mattywatty2012
1 hour ago, Pogny said:

you know, factory the little map for fast paced combat, where people are camping full stuff cause they are so scary to loose their pretty pimped m4...

I played for some runs in factory, every ducking time  I get killed by a camper in a corner... so stop saying git good, when we encounter a lot of pussies campers full stuffed with gearfear...

Is it gear fear? Or are you just not playing the map properly?

Factory is an audio and movement map, if you move or shoot first you're dead. That's it. Information in the game is everything and running around like COD is not the best way to play. The only thing your post shows is that you can't play factory properly and I'd advise talking to one of Sherpas or getting gud you plebeian.

Phoenixsui

I am trying to camp popular areas on customs and interchange for 100m headshots and for fun. But against good players or cheaters or thermals im still pretty vulnerable. And i only manage to kill the very bad players like this. Most players would never stand still or walk in same direction for long enough or loot in the open. Most players also go silenced, so it is very hard to predict any movement of them.

There is camping like in a exit, witch i encounter 1 of 200 raids and there is overwatching an area where i expect enemys to pass sooner or later or because of gunshots nearby. But i find it super hard on customs and interchange. Not enough open areas, only corridors.

To counter Snipers, move in cover thrue bushes, or in between little hills not on top of hills, avoid the 0815 Sniper Rocks in woods, be quiet, use thermals, don’t loot in the open, loot fast, listen to your surroundings, use grenades for unsave exits, go unusual ways, don’t exit early, snipe for yourself, opposite to other opinion above avoid map walls, use smokegrenades to loot exposed bodys.

I am sure i missed other counters.

Niewiarygodny
3 hours ago, Pogny said:

1. Buy Factory key = Enjoy 2 more extracions
2. Factory has like 7 quests out of 130+, where EACH quest can be finished within 1 min with a hachet.
3. Buy grenades vs exit campres
4. If you don't like Factory and ppl who camp there, play diffrent map, if you gonna use argument "but quests" then as i said 7 short quests are forcing you to go into factory.

3 hours ago, Pogny said:

My experience is totally diffrent.

• Like 1

N1shazu

In Tarkov There is nothing wrong with camping all raid, your objective is to survive and extract no matter what. How you do it’s up to you. That’s one of the things that make this a great game. Nuffsaid

• Like 1

apeFromTarkoff
On 8/29/2019 at 4:14 PM, yeetboi2000 said:

no these people literally sit there until the raid is almost over

such patience has to be rewarded, real snipers had to sit for days in mud and raid, and that is the "realism" you should expect from EFT, and it should get you thrilled not annoyed

people that will go into a raid with nothing but a mosin and a apb and just wait

have you watched "Enemy at the gate" movie ? who knows, maybe they are role playing, don't blame them

is so ducking annoying because there is almost no way to counter them if they are outside and if they are inside it is still hard to kill them

so you are complaining that the game ended up not being walk in the park and you have to face people who got really good at it that they drive you mad with their skills ?

my favorite was if I knew someone had esp I would turn my back to them and then when I heard foot steps close to me I would turn around and shoot and that worked really we

so being dirty yourself doesn't count but when someone else playing tricks you are crying ?

Edited by apeFromTarkoff