trooper1

Waiting on a Email for activation

trooper1

Hey I'm purchased the Edge of Darkness Limited Edition as a gift for a friend. The payment has gone through and I still haven't received the Email.

How long does it usually take? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

L4ZYB01
On 1/5/2017 at 2:21 AM, trooper1 said:

Hey I'm purchased the Edge of Darkness Limited Edition as a gift for a friend. The payment has gone through and I still haven't received the Email.

My friend purchased a gift copy for me 7 days ago today. No activation code, no response from support. I would love to hear from a Dev regarding this too.

Cosantoir

If you did not get an email after waiting for a while (Around 20+ minutes):

-          Go back out of the game and log in again. This sometimes makes it send you both codes at the same time; the old one you were waiting for and the newest one which you will need to use now using the steps above.

Uberbeard
18 minutes ago, Cosantoir said:

If you did not get an email after waiting for a while (Around 20+ minutes):

-          Go back out of the game and log in again. This sometimes makes it send you both codes at the same time; the old one you were waiting for and the newest one which you will need to use now using the steps above.

Why would logging into the game prompt it to send out an email for a gift copy?

L4ZYB01
Just now, Uberbeard said:

How would that even be possible, I can't access the game! They never sent the activation code. 

Where would I even download the game from.. 

Cosantoir
19 minutes ago, Uberbeard said:

I dont make the rules I just try to supply the answers.

17 minutes ago, L4ZYB01 said:

How would that even be possible, I can't access the game! They never sent the activation code. 

If you can show me you have an EOD edition ill send you the link.

To do this you go to Forum Profile > Edit profile, and you'll see the option as the picture below.

Capture.JPG

Quote or @ me when you are done.

Edited by Cosantoir

L4ZYB01
17 minutes ago, Cosantoir said:

To do this you go to Forum Profile > Edit profile, and you'll see the option as the picture below.

Capture.JPG

Okay, I dont have EOD edition. My friend purchased a gift copy for me, following that my friend hasn't received anything further from Battlestate. I'm waiting for an activation code. 

It seems as though you have missed the point buddy. I appreciate the help however your only confusing the issue further. 

Cosantoir
11 minutes ago, L4ZYB01 said:

Okay, I dont have EOD edition. My friend purchased a gift copy for me, following that my friend hasn't received anything further from Battlestate. I'm waiting for an activation code. 

It seems as though you have missed the point buddy. I appreciate the help however your only confusing the issue further. 

I haven't but I dont want to share game related info outside of the Alpha forums and breach the NDA

Dr3aded

So who do  we contact  to get this issue sorted because ATM we are just chasing our tail, they have our money but we don't have the  content 

trooper1

So yeah contacted battle state no reply, even went onto EFT facebook had a talk to them they said "Due to the holidays the response might be a bit slower than normal. Than you for your patience."

but before that I ask how long does the email take to get they said " If by the end of the 2 hours it still has not arrived, Message [email protected] and they will be able to solve the issue. Thanks!

that's when I contacted support and haven't heard back from them since thursday

Dr3aded

Still no help ???

Kwahamot

Hi guys,

If you still haven't recieved a reply, please send me a private message on the forums with your email address you sent the support request with. I will try and help you guys out.

• Upvote 3

brokenskull192

i haven't got my code, its been a couple of days, *edge of darkness* isn't it guaranteed that id get alpha? 

tman2747
On 1/6/2017 at 4:22 AM, L4ZYB01 said:

I Bought the EOD version of the game and i have not received any emails except for recipe and an email saying when the beta will begin. If i could get some help downloading the game that would be great! I dont have Activation code and dont know where to download game from.

On 1/6/2017 at 4:39 AM, Cosantoir said:

Capture.JPG

Hey Help me out too. same problem

Cosantoir
On 1/5/2017 at 2:21 AM, trooper1 said:

7 hours ago, tman2747 said:

Hey Help me out too. same problem

Check the link above maybe it can help.

InfiniteEXP

If I bought The Edge of Darkness Edition during the Alpha, do I still have privileges to play during it? I'm super excited to play, and I was just wondering if I have to wait a bit for an email, or if I actually missed out.

GrassGuy

I am also unable to play the alpha i have attached a picture of my profile to show. 2 of my friends are already playing so im not 100% on the problem.

Capture.JPG

GrassGuy

All i got was a PayPal receipt a thank you from Battlestate Games and a Xsolla receipt.

SealablebagTTV

I've been waiting about half a day and I'm waiting for email back from support.....I have been refreshing the email constantly

sergiu83

hi
tell me please, do i have to wait to download the lucher until the release of closed beta ?? SD version.

Stew360

whats edge of darkness ?

NanoZ
9 hours ago, Stew360 said:

whats edge of darkness ?

edge of darkness a.k.a EoD is the most expensive game package, which grants you guaranteed access to the alpha and some in-game goods, here is list all of the things you get with buying it:

*Instant access to the current Alpha version of the game

*Early unlock of your digital copy (early access)

*Guaranteed access to closed beta

*Bonus equipment at start

*Huge size of stash (10x60)

*Additional equipment and resources in stash

*Unique secured container

*Large field backpack

*Even more cash at the start

*Combat tactical tomahawk

*Initially good standings with all in-game traders

*Unique in-game ID

*Free access to all subsequent DLCs (Season pass)

18K_

Hi @sergiu83

Yes, you will have to wait until the release of CBT to be able to download the launcher.

The wait shouldn't be too long now, CBT has been announced for release in July 2017.