Sign in to follow this  
SpeistTacAR15

Better for PVP

SpeistTacAR15

So,there is just a little changing in game could make whole game feels better.

I have always concerned one thing in PVP when i was in a team,How to regonize my team?There are many ways,Communicate with your teammates in Discord,Confirming Their Loot when entering a game,even handsuit.

But,i have some questions in these ways.First,every pvp players always wear heavy suits(Level 5 suits like ...............)and same hemlts(Gsh ,American Ops,always these) and carry  very big bags.

Results in one thing,if you haven't trained skills that quickly remember and quickly regonize,you will die for this or kill your teammate.

But,Everyone looks like a big pig!They either have different colors or look in same(Include me) OH GOD,i'm not here to train my mind,and  i can not ask my teammate to wear a same suit like me(poor mate and rich mate :D)

Mainpoints:

Add a team-mark, when they are closing in 10m or more far(Not real)

Add a team-Color,leader can decide Group's Suit color and even a oblivious Sign on it

Just hope for a better change.

Maki_Nishikino

They already said no to this.

Niewiarygodny

Ok. Before i start i will already answer to this:

1 hour ago, SpeistTacAR15 said:

Add a team-mark, when they are closing in 10m or more far(Not real)

Add a team-Color,leader can decide Group's Suit color and even a oblivious Sign on it

No and no. There will be no such thing. It's EFT which means no markers appearing from nowhere, no magic compass floating in the air or other things.
In 0.12 you will have somehow customizable clothes, they might help or use bandanas, howver it's not best solution.

Just communicate with eachother and shoot everything which looks strange. Like your friend was near train but you see someone in diffrent place? Shoot. If it was him, then it was his fault because he didnt inform you about it. 

Natalino

Sorry, such thing is not planned. EFT advertises and prides itself with a minimal HUD and markers game-play. That is one major aspect and it will be remaining that way. Your solution is clear and proper communication with surrounding awareness. It comes in time when you keep playing. 

Plus, that is one of the challenges of playing EFT. 

xxmrstatxx

I used to agree with this statement. However after playing for so long, I have become more aware. I do not have a problem now identifying a threat vs friendly. Very rare.     Good luck though, eventually it will pass. 

N1shazu

There are colored armbands already implemented, apart for these a constant situation awareness as said by @Natalino it's really the key.

Stay in formation and report your position to your team when you move. 

SpeistTacAR15

Ok,i think you guys are right, i still need to train myself

• Like 1