Ability paint guns

angrylawngnome

As stated. Ability to get removed with paint stripper? Maybe players have the option to turn off other players painted guns? I think it would just be that little extra step in gun modding to make a weapon really feel finished and yours. Anyone agree? :)

vor 24 Minuten schrieb squidwardo:

As stated. Ability to get removed with paint stripper? Maybe players have the option to turn off other players painted guns? I think it would just be that little extra step in gun modding to make a weapon really feel finished and yours. Anyone agree? :)

I see several ways.

Adding more parts like already done with moe stocks for example or beige and black ACOG scopes.

Or make whole skins like you build the gun and then choose for example black or used/wear or jungle. Only realistic paints.

Or to have less parts in shops, you choose your individual color by rightclick or dropdown in weaponmodding windows. Maybe even have to loot colors as items in raid like in interchange sprays like wd40 but with olive/black, etc. and for tiger or jungle you may need 2 colors or even a template if you want a pattern and not all in 1 color. Pattern could be reused but color has source like medkits and will empty.