Sign in to follow this  
RileyCompany9

Riley Company

RileyCompany9

Hey guys my names Maximus,We are clan looking to add players to our ranks and memberships we have 25 to 50 active players in lobby playing EFT together per wipe.We do a lot for our community including weekly giveaways of games and PC parts for active members.We HAVE A TON OF EX-MILITARY and Tactical players and our whole view is working as one.Riley Company has been going strong since 2012 and we have learned a lot of lessons along the way, EFT has became our main game and our main focus is to the game and the community of EFT.We are Drama free community that focus on gaming and rewarding our community.If interested go to  https://www.riley-company.com/       easy access to our discord link and become part of a true EFT community  1544712868_Powered_By_Riley_GRY(4).thumb.png.1b64ec0bb3f403dddca5aa395c3fce11.png

From its inception, RC has always been about building a community where you can find friends, play games, and be a part of one of the fastest growing gaming community. You don’t need to be a member to join our discord and servers, but we’re willing to bet you’re still going to. Now grab your rifle and gear by the door, and let’s win a game!

Riley Company is a huge group of like-minded gamers of all backgrounds. Worried you’re game is not listed? Never fear, we have players who are playing a lot more than the listed games – come see for yourself!

Riley Company was established in 2012 with a vision to be built by gamers, for gamers. A place to call home on all platforms. As the years have passed we have grown from a small group of core guys into over 200 members along with many International players as well. We have a strong structure and leadership that always puts the community first and try to bring the best gaming experience possible. With games such as "Escape from Tarkov", "Squad", and Arma 3 as the foundation of FPS games we play. We aim to bring home a tactical experience that stresses teamwork, communication, and friendliness.

Digi-Tan-Stencil.thumb.png.006bdc19b114b87608b6f7dbd62332c7.png

"As far as Riley Company, I strive daily to bring the best gaming experience possible [and] am always looking for new ways to add game modes to eft to allow the player a chance to immerse themselves in friendly but competitive challenges. We do Squad wars that pit each squad's skills against one another that's designed to make the team work as tactical as possible. I have been working with other clans to create a Clan Wars that pits they're best against our best in a point system Mayhem that will allow the best players rise to the top .This is a run down of what i'm trying to accomplish to prove for each member here. And to add, we do weekly giveaway challenges and overall giveaways as well"

- RC-Maximus Starr

• Like 1

RileyCompany9

Hey guys everyone and every level player is welcome to Riley Company come to a Family like atmosphere. Come check us out 

RileyCompany9

Come join us today guys and enjoy yourself 

RileyCompany9

hey guys come join a community that cares about you 

RileyCompany9

hey guy you want to learn how to play eft get help playing or just want people to raid come check us out .if you do you won't leave 

RileyCompany9

hey guys come give Riley Company a chance its a friendly environment for new and old players we have plenty of players that prefer the duos and trio lobby's  

RileyCompany9

Guys other clan and community will promise you the world, but very few very deliver.Riley Company is a  Community driven to players and its core group we help with learning the game,with task and missions,or just give you people to play with.ITS base off the eft community but provides so much more 

RC-Targuth

Joined these guys about 12 days ago. Had basic knowledge of how to shoot and lose tons of gear. Joined at god knows what time in the early morning and instantly the owner and higher ups responded and like 6 other people offered to help me learn and get gear. I play with these guys daily. Every new person who joins gets played with or helped. Doesn't matter your knowledge upon joining or how good you are, we are all there to have fun and enjoy Tarkov and its many curveballs it throws. Would recommend these guys over any community I have ever been apart of.

So if your looking to learn, have fun, be a tryhard, or whatever the case may be - I strongly recommend you give these guys a try. Highly doubt you will regret it.

ALSO make sure if you have any issues within the community or game wise. Say something, the officers and owner are very responsive and always willing to help.

RileyCompany9

Hey guys you are welcome to come play with a good group of people 

RileyCompany9

come join this amazing community today learn how to play eft from the very ACTIVE COMMUNITY 

RileyCompany9

Hey guys come join one of the oldest eft community around if new we will show you the roles help you with quest and gearing up,callouts and playing as a team.Dont play alone come find a home