Sign in to follow this  
ClericMan

Cannot wait for 0.12

ClericMan

I cannot wait for 0.12 update obviously for many reasons... but the main one is that I HOPE.. I REALLY HOPE they will FINALLY fix those trashy hitboxes or desync shots.. I just got headshoted from straight forward LINE.. while have having faceshield INTO EARS with pistol. Can someone explain to me.. how in a MILLION years that could happen... totally front shot "face to face" he eated 15 rounds of M995s and I got headshoted to the EAR...Did they add "curve a bullet" ability while I was not paying attention? I am done until 0.12 and if they WONT fix this bulls excrement.. then I am done totally. Instead of thinking about secure containers.. u should think of making the game playable in first place.. but thats just my point of view..

Edited by ClericMan

Hamm
4 hours ago, ClericMan said:

I cannot wait for 0.12 update obviously for many reasons... but the main one is that I HOPE.. I REALLY HOPE they will FINALLY fix those trashy hitboxes or desync shots.. I just got headshoted from straight forward LINE.. while have having faceshield INTO EARS with pistol. Can someone explain to me.. how in a MILLION years that could happen... totally front shot "face to face" he eated 15 rounds of M995s and I got headshoted to the EAR...Did they add "curve a bullet" ability while I was not paying attention? I am done until 0.12 and if they WONT fix this bulls excrement.. then I am done totally. Instead of thinking about secure containers.. u should think of making the game playable in first place.. but thats just my point of view..

they think messing with the secure containers is going to stop people from hatchet running....which it wont

Edited by Hamm

Elmo_Der_Rote

so yeah bye.You are free to go if you dont want to play anymore...what do you want? That we say:please dont go,tarkov is the poo game and not maybe your lack of skill?

bigbacon
On 9/2/2019 at 8:26 PM, Hamm said:

they think messing with the secure containers is going to stop people from hatchet running....which it wont

which is stupid because hatchet people HAVE NOT been a problem in a long time. Who cares about hatchet people..I dont get why this is still a problem. Not like it used to be where we were cracking skulls and looting fully geared up folks. 

Hamm
On 9/3/2019 at 1:29 PM, Elmo_Der_Rote said:

so yeah bye.You are free to go if you dont want to play anymore...what do you want? That we say:please dont go,tarkov is the poo game and not maybe your lack of skill?

you already tried this in another thread. give up

TUALMASOK

I can't wait for .12, not for the changes you are waiting for, but for the wipe, new trader and tasks, and revamped tasks from the other traders. Desync, hitboxes and stutters would be nice to have fixed, but I'm not holding my breath on those.

ImDOPE

Am 4.9.2019 um 21:47 schrieb bigbacon:

which is stupid because hatchet people HAVE NOT been a problem in a long time. Who cares about hatchet people..I dont get why this is still a problem. Not like it used to be where we were cracking skulls and looting fully geared up folks. 

Not a problem? Ofcourse they are not a problem when i farm the majority of time in tarkove. But when you actually play pvp and meet level 50+ as pistol runners, than something is wrong.