Sign in to follow this  
BattlePanda

Haven't played for a while, has the stutter gotten worse?

BattlePanda

So It's been a while since I last played, think it was about January and I seem to recall to worst of the stuttering was no longer a problem, tiny bit here and there but rare and short enough

that it wasn't really a problem but now when I'm trying to get some practice before the new patch I'm getting some pretty obnoxious 1-2 second stutters on a pretty regular basis and

it's making the game pretty unplayable.

Fresh install of the game with about 40% usage of cpu and gpu and I'm just wondering if this is a setting issue or is it a problem for everyone and we're just

hoping to god that .12 finally fixes it with the unity upgrade.

Ta

t4nk83

I too also took a break from Nov 2018 until just a few days ago. I also went from a i7-5820k with a 1080 to a 9700k with a 2080 and guess what? Still stuttering...

I only notice when Scavs spawn? Im guessing?

It is still Beta, and the framerate IS smoother, but yes the fps drops still do happen, but they are far less severe than they were. 

TUALMASOK

Still stutters. Never more than half a second for me, and seems to be based around scav spawns and M4A1 being fired by another player, but not when I fire one.

BattlePanda
21 hours ago, t4nk83 said:

I too also took a break from Nov 2018 until just a few days ago. I also went from a i7-5820k with a 1080 to a 9700k with a 2080 and guess what? Still stuttering...

I only notice when Scavs spawn? Im guessing?

It is still Beta, and the framerate IS smoother, but yes the fps drops still do happen, but they are far less severe than they were. 

Sounds like we have quite similar systems, I'm not sure it is  only when scavs are spawning unless more scavs spawn when I'm already fighting some.

Fingers crossed for .12 then I suppose thanks guys

Edited by BattlePanda