Cyver

Status Update #4

Margali
9 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

Well, now I'm going to, just to be sure there's no red keycard in there.

The size will vary from user to user.

• in this container you can put Kiba keys.
  • for extreme player there will be extreme sizes :D
  • for key card you can cat the sensor and stick on your nail. some crazy trad on Instagram. feels good but don't smell it :D

Jakcom-N2-Smart-Nail-Hot-Sale-in-Mobile-Phone-SIM-Cards-As-for-infinity-dongle-sim.jpg

• Like 1

SestoElemento
40 minutes ago, 5CIENCE said:

Make hatchlings cry, please.

As if - in a survival scenario in Tarkov - there was any incentive to put yourself against heavily armed people with a knife. Without body armor or any tools to survive, at all.

As if hatchlings are actually playing the game. They aren't. They are walking the line to exploiting game mechanics in order to gain an unfair advantage. Whoever wants to play a low risk game - just play another game, how about that?

Now we have a situation in which hatchlings are actually defending their playstyle as if it had ever been a legit way of "playing" EFT. All your doing is deprive yourself of most of the qualities of the game, every time you go in with nothing. Without a secure container knife runs wouldn't even be meta. Noone, except a few show-offs on Twitch or Youtube, would even to do this. And they would only do it to show something like "how you can survive a raid without weapons", maybe even carry something out, if you're lucky.

Also, I'm not a fan of games that force players to play a certain way. But the problem is, if BSG isn't doing that by implementing some weird and unnecessarily time-consuming quests, hatchlings are the main ones creating/distorting a meta. Hatchling meta's a meta deprived of what constitutes the very reasons to play the game in the first place. Suddenly you just wanna go fast. duck that. You're not red and you have no dakka.

Edit:
tl;dr
Stop insisting on bringing knives to gunfights. The adults are trying to play a game here.

It has nothing to to with being a hatchling and requesting the container to be open............. There is other ways to get the hatchlings......

N0PEY0UDIE
On 9/5/2019 at 4:40 PM, Slunk_Gaming said:

I too am of the opinion that they should just go ahead and do it for the wipe to give it a proper test. Just so people understand You can still use items thet you bring into raid from the secure container. so you wont loose your keybar with all keys for example. but you have to extract the bitcoin that you found and wont be able to hide it in your gamma. and thats that. you now have to earn it and extract.

I rather have no ability to put rare loot found into my secure container then have to compete with hatchet runners that race to 1 or 2 spots loot and disconnect when they're gamma container is full. thats needs to stop.

I just had a thought..you know when you walk into a graveyard of dead players thinking "WTF happened here then"...now they could have pockets of high value loots! Now you have to check them all...and now there could be someone watching and baiting! 

The more I think of it, the more I want this to be permanent! 

Yeavo

Not a single one here complaining about hatchlings has managed to explain why they are doing what they are doing. What motivates them. Yeah they grab the best loot in front geared noses but why? To piss you off? I doubt it. To solve hatchling/pistoling/mosinling/low scrubgear -meta you need to analyze the core mechanics and motivations these mechanics create. Slabbing a band-aid fix on this game doesn't solve the problem. The problem is this game and its progression revolves around money and making a lot of it. Having huge stacks of rubbles is a shortcut to circumvent the frustrating grind and gain gear before you start competing with high geared better players. That's because first thing you learn in this game when your new is gear is everything and better gear lets you get better results.

No skills needed, no need to learn, just run with your trusty hatchet and shove it all up, as Tweak so elegantly put it, up your arse. The game only truly starts after you have 30 million+ rubbles. Or that's how it is perceived by many. And that's a major problem. Streamers and their press packs aren't helping either btw. Many people look up to these streamers and want to compete. Incentives are all majorly messed up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yeavo
On 9/8/2019 at 11:28 AM, Fetter said:

i have an idea of permanent secured container you can put items in it and out. No one will search for your buthole :D

Untitled.png

I F-ing love this. Make 1x1 SC that works both ways and make it into a "streamer item". You could call it "Tweaky prisonwallet". Of course make it part of the collector task so you need find it in raid to hand it over to Fence to get kappa. If you decide to use it instead you cant hand it over. Fits just one led-x, bitcoin or red keycard per raid.

PardTheTroll
vor 29 Minuten schrieb Yeavo:

No skills needed, no need to learn, just run with your trusty hatchet and shove it all up, as Tweak so elegantly put it, up your arse. The game only truly starts after you have 30 million+ rubbles. Or that's how it is perceived by many. And that's a major problem. Streamers and their press packs aren't helping either btw. Many people look up to these streamers and want to compete. Incentives are all majorly messed up.

Well, that's the problem of people "perceiving" it wrong I suppose. Streamers don't have any press kits. Streamers play 6+ hours every day. If people are too stupid to realize that no one besides other streamers can compete with them (or someone with equal "free time") then again, not the games fault. 

If the mentality of those people doesn't change until release, as we will have way less loot and many things have to be found instead of bought (at least as promised), then we have three outcomes:

• they either adapt
  • quit the game entirely 
  • will throw a fit again and DEVs will give in 
Edited by PardTheTroll
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yeavo

@PardTheTroll I am an old guy. I know that you need to learn and adapt but that's what I grew up with. Internet changed it all walkthrough guides were everywhere, no more need to figure it out for yourself and "git gud". Then times changed again and these last few years the industry has changed so much, streaming and e-sports teach kids you can watch and learn from the best instead of learning and adapting yourself. Cheese it till your at the top. And when you're at the top? Cheese even more.

This game has fundamental problem with its gear and these people know it. No need to learn, adapt or "git gud". Just hatchetrun till you're a billionare and then buy the best gear off the flee market, cause that is how you git gud. Instead of learning to be smart, cheese till you can be the walking MBT you want to be. Just like [insert favorite streamer here]!

Survival and losing gear in raids is only for the n00bs. "Hatch it 'till you make l053r Get dem forts and dem hk416 no recoil lazerguns and just git gud or keep cryin' biaatch!" I'm really not up to the slang the kids use these days.

• Like 2

PardTheTroll

@Yeavo

Again, I completely agree with you.

But on the other hand it is also hard to judge the game completely, with half (if not even more) features missing. Lets hope future implementation change it for the better. 

(Container would be a start, but we don't speak about it here. Or everywhere else!)

• Upvote 1

Yeavo
3 minutes ago, PardTheTroll said:

Lets hope future implementation change it for the better. 

Yeah lets do that. I just doubt it is going to change much if there isn't any major changes to core gameplay. You see people who like hardcore realistic milsim, survival games and competitive PvP are going to have hard time existing within the same virtual space no matter what. They can but not on the same maps. Streamers are bringing in the PvP crowd while I want to have more of stalker with more milsim and less science fiction fantasy wackyness. We (the community as a whole) are currently expecting and playing two completely different games.

But I am also a bit concerned about player counts and think we need the PvP crowd to let BSG pay their bills. Arena and other mid to endgame competitive PvP maps are needed to keep that side of the community entertained.

• Like 3

PardTheTroll
vor 3 Minuten schrieb Yeavo:

stalker

Have a like for mentioning my favorite game!

Edited by PardTheTroll
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Abolovski
Am 5.9.2019 um 14:23 schrieb RACWAR:

Well that sounds interesting. So there's like a freindly AI scav somewhere that's non- hostile? And if you kill him anyway you can't use that extract? :begreat:

I think they will implement a way to matchmake with other playerscavs "more easily" 

5CIENCE

@SestoElemento

Both taking care of hatchlings and nerfing (or even removing) safe containers are things of similar importance, one could argue. I was hoping for a nerf of safe containers all along. I would prefer the game without them anyway.

JammyJAY

Oh well the streamers have finally messed it up for us mere mortals, Placing vests and Ammo containers into there gamma's, this will be a crap edition if they will no longer let us put quest looted items into our gammas, just stop the large items like the vests, guns  and crap. The game was great in the start more like a survival game, now they are all just running around like there playing COD. Ruined the game for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Margali
On 9/9/2019 at 3:44 PM, Yeavo said:

I F-ing love this. Make 1x1 SC that works both ways and make it into a "streamer item". You could call it "Tweaky prisonwallet". Of course make it part of the collector task so you need find it in raid to hand it over to Fence to get kappa. If you decide to use it instead you cant hand it over. Fits just one led-x, bitcoin or red keycard per raid.

that why they dont want girl characters in game, they have their own secured container :D :D

i was thinking About Tom swallowing key from Tom & Jerry :D

• Hot 1

Scholar
On 9/5/2019 at 8:40 AM, Slunk_Gaming said:

I too am of the opinion that they should just go ahead and do it for the wipe to give it a proper test. Just so people understand You can still use items thet you bring into raid from the secure container. so you wont loose your keybar with all keys for example. but you have to extract the bitcoin that you found and wont be able to hide it in your gamma. and thats that. you now have to earn it and extract.

I rather have no ability to put rare loot found into my secure container then have to compete with hatchet runners that race to 1 or 2 spots loot and disconnect when they're gamma container is full. thats needs to stop.

oh I think hatchet runners are still going to be in game beating guys with gear to the juicy spots.  I don't think this solves the hatchet problem at all.  Guys will run naked hoping to get the coin out and untilize their quickness to avoid interaction..This really changes nothing I believe.

Leaving See Ya GIF by Austin Mahone

Hatchet runner

Edited by Scholar

lildootdoot
17 hours ago, Scholar said:

oh I think hatchet runners are still going to be in game beating guys with gear to the juicy spots.  I don't think this solves the hatchet problem at all.  Guys will run naked hoping to get the coin out and untilize their quickness to avoid interaction..This really changes nothing I believe.

Leaving See Ya GIF by Austin Mahone

Hatchet runner

Yeah what if we penalized players for disconnecting? For example if you disconnect you will lose all of your inventory including container loot that you brought in.

Baine
On 9/5/2019 at 5:28 AM, quango2k said:

AWWW yeah! 

Please ignore the haters..take all the time you need! Could really do without the whining brigade posting their crying posts..you all know who you are ;)

Thank you! I thought it was nothing but haters the last month or so on the forums. But this game really is a work of art. Thank you to the DEV team for making this game so amazing and infuriating(in a good way) at the same time! Cant wait for the new engine update!

xStrugglinx

I like how EoD edition is now just a "we support you sticker" instead of what it really was about. A leg up on others, bigger stash limit, traders already good to go, and bigger safe container. Thats what the advertising was for. No where does it say warning, you could lose everything you bought bc community gets butthurt and didn't spend their money for upgrades. Yall wanted realism right? Real life isn't fair, and those with money can spend that money & will get special privileges. BSG will be opening themselves up for a lawsuit if they try to say we just made a big donation for the duck of it. 

And it's also BSG's fault for letting the perception via streamers and their promos, that this game is anything but a more "realistic" shooter style game.  Now we got Nikita trying to implement this ultra grindy barter only type bs of a game and the PvP peeps are ready to revolt while the niche gamers are cumming themselves.  News flash... when the PvP players and streamers leave bc of these changes, you niche players aren't going to have poo. & BTW this game is far from realistic. You folks bitched about the mosin being OP when irl it's definitely OP enough to go through soft armor or any player in 1-2 shots. & that goes for most of the combat in this game, it should be 1-3 shots even with armor on to kill someone because of the blunt force damage along with the penetration damage. But yall need that arcade style system bc PVE is all yall know how to do. 🖖🖖🖖

• Upvote 1

Dantback
8 minutes ago, xStrugglinx said:

I like how EoD edition is now just a "we support you sticker" instead of what it really was about. A leg up on others, bigger stash limit, traders already good to go, and bigger safe container. Thats what the advertising was for. No where does it say warning, you could lose everything you bought bc community gets butthurt and didn't spend their money for upgrades. Yall wanted realism right? Real life isn't fair, and those with money can spend that money & will get special privileges. BSG will be opening themselves up for a lawsuit if they try to say we just made a big donation for the duck of it. 

And it's also BSG's fault for letting the perception via streamers and their promos, that this game is anything but a more "realistic" shooter style game.  Now we got Nikita trying to implement this ultra grindy barter only type bs of a game and the PvP peeps are ready to revolt while the niche gamers are cumming themselves.  News flash... when the PvP players and streamers leave bc of these changes, you niche players aren't going to have poo. & BTW this game is far from realistic. You folks bitched about the mosin being OP when irl it's definitely OP enough to go through soft armor or any player in 1-2 shots. & that goes for most of the combat in this game, it should be 1-3 shots even with armor on to kill someone because of the blunt force damage along with the penetration damage. But yall need that arcade style system bc PVE is all yall know how to do. 🖖🖖🖖

BSG will get no lawsuit. It's a beta and EOD basically will act as a full release season pass. You seem to be quite upset over this but why? Because they need to try to find a balance between realism and enjoyment in a game that has replay ability? Stop complaining. Also I got eod for my stash space as did many people, nobody really minds if we lose a flew players like yourself who just cutie and moan at the devs lol. One small change is simply being talked about and your mad yet you see a positive reaction from so many in the community as well but act like its just the streamers who care right now. 

• Like 1

Niahkl
vor einer Stunde schrieb lildootdoot:

Yeah what if we penalized players for disconnecting? For example if you disconnect you will lose all of your inventory including container loot that you brought in.

so, buggy game disconnects me and i lose my keys for it? no.

• Like 1

xStrugglinx

Its not a small change you moron, its a major component to game mechanic right now. And they have no plans of making EoD as a season pass, especially because it wasn't advertised as such upon time of purchase. I bet you're of the Eastern Europe decent, only they come up with this screw the rules I do what I want mentality & everyone else just has to deal.

Keep crying losers, yall crying because there's no "loot" meaning lower-mid tier players to rape with your 60-80 hour/ week game play. Now you'll just have no one to play against because no one will sign up to be the whipping boy to these streamers or niche basement dwellers.

enjoy that class action lawsuit BSG

Edited by xStrugglinx
grammar errors

Scholar
2 hours ago, xStrugglinx said:

Its not a small change you moron, its a major component to game mechanic right now. And they have no plans of making EoD as a season pass, especially because it wasn't advertised as such upon time of purchase. I bet you're of the Eastern Europe decent, only they come up with this screw the rules I do what I want mentality & everyone else just has to deal.

Keep crying losers, yall crying because there's no "loot" meaning lower-mid tier players to rape with your 60-80 hour/ week game play. Now you'll just have no one to play against because no one will sign up to be the whipping boy to these streamers or niche basement dwellers.

enjoy that class action lawsuit BSG

dr evil can i have a hug GIF

Speznat

they should make the guns more real, a mosin in real life will kill you even on mid tier bullest vest, than it should be same ingame.
If a ak47 will kill you even in 1 to max 2 shoots than it should be that way.

I came here for relism if i wanna play arcade poo than i play battlefield or call of duty poo or arma 3. im here for realism because arma3 is not real enough they made the same mistake and make crap. 

in tarkov you should die form 2 pistol bullets. this game here is now far away from realism that i regret my purcharse of thw 130 euro bundle because i thoguht they would keep it real. 

Sad that good games get worse overtime ebcause they need more "mainstream poo" that more audiance will buy it real sad, that money is a higher priority than a good realistic game.

im dissapointed hopefully they will change it to be more hardcore and more niche and dont listne to people that complain aboutn unbalance. Or do you guys think that they balance guns in real life or WTF. guns should be unbalanced that is how guns work.

Edited by Speznat

SonicK
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Speznat:

they should make the guns more real, a mosin in real life will kill you even on mid tier bullest vest, than it should be same ingame.
If a ak47 will kill you even in 1 to max 2 shoots than it should be that way.

I came here for relism if i wanna play arcade poo than i play battlefield or call of duty poo or arma 3. im here for realism because arma3 is not real enough they made the same mistake and make crap. 

in tarkov you should die form 2 pistol bullets. this game here is now far away from realism that i regret my purcharse of thw 130 euro bundle because i thoguht they would keep it real. 

Sad that good games get worse overtime ebcause they need more "mainstream poo" that more audiance will buy it real sad, that money is a higher priority than a good realistic game.

im dissapointed hopefully they will change it to be more hardcore and more niche and dont listne to people that complain aboutn unbalance. Or do you guys think that they balance guns in real life or WTF. guns should be unbalanced that is how guns work.

some years ago in the pre alpha more almost 4 years ago or so... it was really hard 2 pistol shots in the chest max 3 = dead  and 1 shot in the chest and the screen was bloody  it was way much harder and realsitc but they nerved it because alot of players said this is to much and character die to fast so they made it littlebit more arcade and i think this is ok ... im for realism to but there must be some balance between realism and arcade but anyways im 100% sure bsg will do changes in the future and i hope it goes to more realism!

the game is far far away from the final vision there is so much stuff that is planed and will come in the future and i think changes will be part of this lets see how 0.12 will be maybe there is allready more realism? who knows? maybe we can't jump from roofs anymore with 30kg backpack without getting broken legs and runnngin like crazy. or maybe they made it more arcade and we have another pubg soon? 

some ppl say it must be something between realism and fun but i dont agree with this because realism is fun so add more realsm = more fun and exciting thank you nikita for reading my text and making eft awesome :)