Cyver

Status Update #4

m4dk1ngd0m

Game is dying! Devs are afraid, patche .12 is by no means closer. Game will be dead if by October patch isnt released..which i think will be in November. We've waited for 3 years...and counting... promises..SOON ! This is a joke 🤣 COD is destroying everygame. BF is dead... Ghost recon is dead.  Wtf am i doing here... 🤰

200.gif

Edited by m4dk1ngd0m
COD
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6
  • Upvote 2

_-LOGIC-_
1 hour ago, m4dk1ngd0m said:

Game is dying! Devs are afraid, patche .12 is by no means closer. Game will be dead if by October patch isnt released..which i think will be in November. We've waited for 3 years...and counting... promises..SOON ! This is a joke 🤣 COD is destroying everygame. BF is dead... Ghost recon is dead.  Wtf am i doing here... 🤰

200.gif

Just because COD is popular by no means does that mean it is killing EFT, EFT has its own base on actual realistic dynamics. Not spawning with any type of weapon you want with no cost and sprinting back into combat. EFT still has a pretty massive player base that is excited for .12 and I for one am patient enough that I would rather have .12 when its been polished some than when people begin to complain and it drops with an extra dozen glitches. It is difficult to develop games like this with all the mechanics it holds and Battlestate is an amazing company but it doesn't have the billion dollar personnel and funding that Activision and Treyarch have. Just be patient and you'll see it will probably be worth the wait, especially with all the things that are said to be released with .12

• Like 2

SonicK

haha cod is far away from a good game with future it is just a mass product made for the mainstream i give a duck about cod and also a duck about bf you are hyped of the new cod? then have fun with another "new" cod in about 2 years and another one and another one and another bf and all this crap i just hate this mainstream games they are just boring and made to steal your money 

escape from tarkov is made with love it is allready the most complex game on the unity engine

Edited by SonicK
  • Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 2

NmHansen
13 hours ago, SonicK said:

i just hate this mainstream games they are just boring and made to steal your money 

escape from tarkov is made with love it is allready the most complex game on the unity engine

LOL these two lines. fany boi lvl 9000 detected.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • Sad 1

MIIB-87
On 9/22/2019 at 6:04 AM, _-LOGIC-_ said:

Just because COD is popular by no means does that mean it is killing EFT, EFT has its own base on actual realistic dynamics. Not spawning with any type of weapon you want with no cost and sprinting back into combat. EFT still has a pretty massive player base that is excited for .12 and I for one am patient enough that I would rather have .12 when its been polished some than when people begin to complain and it drops with an extra dozen glitches. It is difficult to develop games like this with all the mechanics it holds and Battlestate is an amazing company but it doesn't have the billion dollar personnel and funding that Activision and Treyarch have. Just be patient and you'll see it will probably be worth the wait, especially with all the things that are said to be released with .12

Yep! & Cross game with console and pc what COD is trying to do is so challenging nowadays that it won't work. All updates must be confined between the console and the pc so that they work together. Although it is the future, it does not work in such big games yet. There will be a lot of post-upgrade mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6FKmeGDAas&fbclid=IwAR1wX2g0dby2cJxlSfkJ294oSO2bSna_glBDkcIGuDE7j5Agw1DWcDVF5vE

• Hot 1

TUALMASOK
10 minutes ago, NmHansen said:

LOL these two lines. fany boi lvl 9000 detected.

Not a fanboi here, just a gamer that really enjoys Tarkov, but I agree that mainstream AAA games are just there to take your money, there's no such thing as longevity with those releases. I'm not confident that Tarkov is made with love, but I am confident that the devs have an awesome end goal, and I can't wait to see it. I just really don't want to wait as long as I now suspect I will have to wait.

Oh, just wondering, when does .12 drop? 🤣

• Hot 1

enigmatic
10 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

Oh, just wondering, when does .12 drop? 🤣

"SOONER THAN YOU THINK!"

If by 'soon' you mean before the end of 2019, then yeah, it should totally be out sooner than 2020.

• Like 1

Celigan

Ah ah that’s « sooner as you think » is a joke between my friend now  😂

• Like 1

Wort3x

Only me scrolling to the last page here 3 times a day? :scwhink:

at least something nice to look at :P

a7a01024568b9a90911e02d4eb7d1eaf.thumb.jpg.6fc1139f42047e641e5d0b687520f68f.jpg

ghostZ06
On 9/21/2019 at 8:31 PM, m4dk1ngd0m said:

200.gif

Cod isnt destroying anyone. The game is terrible and built for little kids and girls 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 1

Akrapovic1911

Lol that guy with new CoD. Haha. I used to play CoD 4 Modern warfare and if compare these two the 10 years old looks better and sounds better. Developers said it will be more realistics (they add mode without hud, thats all) COD is the biggest ******* in the world. Im glad that games like Arma and Tarkov exists. They are not those whos listen to mainstream kids and brainless youtubers and can develop something useful. Not like Fortnite or CoD. Im looking forward to see 0.12 in action. Keep up the good work BSG.

N0PEY0UDIE
8 minutes ago, Akrapovic1911 said:

Lol that guy with new CoD. Haha. I used to play CoD 4 Modern warfare and if compare these two the 10 years old looks better and sounds better. Developers said it will be more realistics (they add mode without hud, thats all) COD is the biggest ******* in the world. Im glad that games like Arma and Tarkov exists. They are not those whos listen to mainstream kids and brainless youtubers and can develop something useful. Not like Fortnite or CoD. Im looking forward to see 0.12 in action. Keep up the good work BSG.

Comparing apples and pears isn't it? 

COD = Casual FPS game

Tarkov = Ultracore survival FPS

Both have their merits. I quite like the new COD, and I like Tarkov and will play both. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Petopp
7 hours ago, Akrapovic1911 said:

I'll have to admit that I think this COD looks and plays just great, this is the COD I myself have been waiting for. Even though I prefer EFT more for it's Hardcore survival, I will play COD as a casual fun shooter.

Edited by Petopp
Wording.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Akrapovic1911

I just complaining about cod franchise. They probably don't even shooted from any weapon :D Graphics is the same and the sounds are a chapter for themselves. Battlefield 3 was 1000x better inovative game. Then we can't be surprised that such horrible games are coming out when people like you buy it. But if you like it, than ok, its up to you, where you spend your hard earned money.

SpeedyGonzales
Am 24.9.2019 um 05:32 schrieb ghostZ06:

Cod isnt destroying anyone. The game is terrible and built for little kids and girls 

Yeah in the new Cod you need 2-3 bullets to kill someone in tarkov with its mysterys magic lv 100 helmets and amor you need up to 15-60 hits. This time to kill in Tarkov becames really a joke, and my problem is i never play with those helmets in tarkov because i hate what they bring into the game and thats my statement against it. I know i`m dump at this point but i live good with it. 

Main problem is think a play apex or something and the tension of the fights is completly destroyed when you play mechwarrior aka tarkov.

Casual non skill spray and prayer who can win fights cause of grinding and not skill tactics or something else. 

Gave us back the one tap headshots at least with all rifles at least in combination with more recoil so semi got a more realistic use.

And make torso one hitzone only register the down effects when hit the stomach, but dont make two hitzones out of it.

Edited by SpeedyGonzales
  • Like 1

Rioku
2 hours ago, SpeedyGonzales said:

Yeah in the new Cod you need 2-3 bullets to kill someone in tarkov with its mysterys magic lv 100 helmets and amor you need up to 15-60 hits. This time to kill in Tarkov becames really a joke, and my problem is i never play with those helmets in tarkov because i hate what they bring into the game and thats my statement against it. I know i`m dump at this point but i live good with it.

Totally agree.

New players can´t do anything against high level players, because is a fight like a "mortal" against a "Knight of the Zodiac" with those armours...

Edited by Rioku
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

PardTheTroll
vor 47 Minuten schrieb Rioku:

New players can´t do anything against high level players

In the end, this will always be the case. Does not matter what game and what mechanics are in place. You also have to consider we are in a testing phase of the game. High level armor (currently protecting the whole body, as we have no plates) and good ammo is norm so far into the wipe. In addition, there is an abundance of the said stuff. Game is little to none "balanced" in terms of progression. 

In the end it is like 5 years after release someone discovers Dota2 for himself. He, without any prior knowledge, starts to play ranked immediately. Well, and we all know how that will go ...

Yes, CoD TTK is super short (which is good for an arcade shooter?), but characters (some without helmets) can also take 1-2 shots to the head and live. At least in that regard Tarkov is more "realistic" :P 

Edited by PardTheTroll

jorgent

15th of August was update #3, 5th of september was update #4.. will we have a new update today? 
Soon ™

• Upvote 1

N0PEY0UDIE
2 hours ago, Rioku said:

New players can´t do anything against high level players, because is a fight like a "mortal" against a "Knight of the Zodiac" with those armours...

BS.

Tactical decisions win gunfights, not weapons or armour. A LVL1 with low end gear can down a LVL70 with high end gear. 

Vepr hunters with M61 spawn regularly on Scavs. Save them all. I have killed 4/5 man fully geared squads with a hunter. M61 will one tap most helmets with ease. Mosins are a similar story.

Even a low level player can get keycards and do labs runs to get high end kit in minutes if that is your worry. 

Don't blame your poor tactical choices and skills on gear ;)

FYI, if you want to get some better gear, message me and my squad can drag your ass through labs and get you better kit and make you a millionaire in a few hours. It really isn't that difficult. 

• Like 4

HellsReaver
4 hours ago, Rioku said:

Totally agree.

This sums up how dumb most people are on here, I consistently down full geared players with altyns etc just using a VEPR Hunter with m61 mixed with m62, this game is far from how realistic you all act like it is. Bunch of fan boys that jerk off each other.

• Like 1

_-LOGIC-_
3 hours ago, HellsReaver said:

This sums up how dumb most people are on here, I consistently down full geared players with altyns etc just using a VEPR Hunter with m61 mixed with m62, this game is far from how realistic you all act like it is. Bunch of fan boys that jerk off each other.

The reason you can even down fully geared players like that is because this game has realism, no extreme level separation other than soft skills that are leveled up through actions. This game has most of the realism mechanics you would say it doesn't just because you don't personally use them.

Maybe we are fanboys but who the hell cares, this is the type of game many of us were wanting and it was given to us in a better way than most expected, and given to us by a small team of developers.  These things keep most little shits like you from playing the game because if you hit a rough patch you quit and wait for the next wipe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

OMGDerpShark

imo one great thing the flea market has done is given low level players access to the best ammunition.  It is relatively expensive but I like that there is a choice to spend $$$ on the better rounds.  This has gone a long way to closing the level/ K-D gap.

Jazztroll

Tarkov is the perfect shooter the way it is, all the game needs is little stability and balancing thats all. Anyone who thinks EFT should change in whatever way simply can't understnd the type of shooter this game is aiming to be, and sometimes you can't really blame people because there are no other shooters like this one. But if you think you'll re-create and change the game in some much better way just bcs you'r trying to mold it and fit it in your own personal view and understanding of FPS simply isn't going to happen. And the reason is also pretty simple no matter how cool you think EFT will become if you just change this, or if you juuuuust a little increase that thing or decreas something else, you can be sure it most probably isn't going to work the way you picture it and Tarkov is already way cooler and awesome than any shooter you've played so far .And lets be clear about one thing every person who is still hanging despite everything is here only becs he loves the game. All toxic people who flame are just frustrated like all of us, but even being here to flame is good for the game at this point. Its no way a better scenario if we all agree with each other and think the same.

• Like 2

Rioku

By the way, september is almost finished, 0.12 wont be released get the idea, so, it´s time for update #5 at least

SwissSh0ck

They did post a new Screenshot on Instagram. Lets hope we can play .12 soon­™

Edited by SwissSh0ck