Feiks

Wallhacker playing as SCAV.

Feiks

I played on nightime of Customs. Got a SCAV shooting at me from the other building (at that time from 3 storey house to the 2 storey one). Ok thought it might be a player with a nightvision scope or something, even tho its not too easy to track every floor where anyone is in there from the other house. Later on swaped between the houses as the time started to dwindle down to ~10min. Got killed by a single shot, on the 3rd floor room from the other house (saw the shot flash throught the window). After math saw that it was a SCAV name. Havent played since that mach cuz i obviously displeased that either a SCAV AI shot me within a house, though the window, from the distance of the other house + within a midle of the night, or that hackers like that are still able to play the game. Hopefully ,that haveing been the last mach i played, will make it posible to track down the player (if it was a player) and deal with him acordingly.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Turil

The exact same thing has happened to me on multiple occasions. the scav bosses snap on to you from the other building through the windows if you just slightly expose yourself to a window. they then stay locked on to you and any window you try to look out of they are on you instantly. i have the same problem through bushes aswell

• Like 1

Feiks

Bushes are slightly differant. I dont think that the AI should have a wallhack, but foliage isnt a solid object, so NPC's dont act as it would be.

jlambvo

This has happened to me in daylight raids on customs a couple of times. Also pretty sure now it is the scav boss Reshala and/or his minions. They wrecked me through solid concealment (but not cover) where I'd expected to have been impossible to spot. 

Ya_Boi_Gman

Chances are it was scav boss and his boys. They are known to keep tracking you a bit after LOS is lost. Best way to fight them is bait em around corners and doors.