Sign in to follow this  
DJudic

AI scavs aggroed for no reason?

DJudic

Hello! 

I know I've been away from the game for quite a while, but was there any major change on what aggroes the AI? Like.. just staring at one or being around a group of them, or shoulder bumping one? 

I went as a scav on Customs, walked around the bodyguard AI scavs at the gas station when they started shouting at someone. After some time they chilled down, but one started walking straight into me and to follow me around the truck at the back of the station, literraly stuck on me and aiming at my dome when at walking speed. Then it went into one of the doorways inside, standing under the doorframe. Then two more scavs wento INTO him, I guess it is a checkpoint for the AI, so they stacked into each other. Then one of them shouted at me and started shooting at me. After it did damage to me, the others didn't start shooting the attacker either. I know they are AI for sure, because the first two moved in absolute perfect synchron and after that the three of them just got stuck on one of the doorways literally one inside another and standed still like statues and turned were all sight-tracking me around. 

pleznt

It's the boss scav and his cronies. I was playing scav customs the other night and thought the boss scav didn't spawn. Shot the scav I thought I was looking at and as he died reshala popped out of him like and started shooting me. It's like they have 2x comtacs on.

Edited by pleznt

DJudic

Yea, I know, I know its the boss scavs, but why they aggroed on me when I didn't shoot anybody this round yet? Are there any new mechanics to pissing off the AI? 

HijackDallas

Reshala´s guards shoot on every player.

PMCs on sight,

Player-Scav, if they don´t listen to them

They don´t want someone else near Reshala than themself