Sign in to follow this  
Snowythefox

QOL change to extracts.

Snowythefox

With the gamma made into a glorified med/key box something needs to be done due to camping. I recommend on the larger more open maps making there bee more extracts then players that can spawn. The only map that should have a 100% extract is factory all others should have at least 5 more extracts them max players. This would reduce the amount of successful extract camping in the game. In reality there would be maybe a 5-15% chance that you would share a extract location with a different team or lone wolf on those larger maps. People want to use reality as a reason to justify extract camping well I am going to use reality to justify having extracts all over the place  so that no two teams have the same extract in more then one of the 3 slots.

• Sad 1

Snowythefox

In responds to N1shazu's sad. This is not sad the game supposedly wants to be hyper realistic so I am stating that they should be it is unreasonable to have only a handful of extracts on such large maps. I understand camping is apart of the game but as it stands you can camp 1 of the extracts on every map and will almost always have players come to you. Such tactics should not be 100% chance of a engagement. There should always be a chance that the extract your camping will be a complete flop due to no one getting that extract.