VaaraJO

Offline mode

VaaraJO

Hi,

I would really like to see a full offline mode in this game. It would really make the learning curve to be more manageable. I think the loot is harder to get in the offline mode that is present in this build and that should be the kind of minus in the offline game. And when people want to go for pvp and good loot that spawns more frequently they can join online mode. I think the game is too punishing to newcomer players in this form. Not every game need to be easy and that is not what I want this game to be. I love hard games like the Souls/borne games and I crew up playing NES games I never would complete but loved playing them still. 

I see so much good in this game, the maps, the mechanics, guns, ammo, looting... it's best looter shooter that I have ever played and when I look the road map I think it will be mindblowing game. But when I get murdered time after time by another players I don't even see or think I have a great angle and the player walks from that angle to me and kills me before I can get a shot from my gun. I've had the game for 2 months and have played 252 raids and countless offline raids and scav runs, I've killed 88 PMCs and I'm pretty sure 80% have been hatchlings of pistolings. 

I am not good at this game and in pvp it is fair that the better player wins, but when feels I don't even have a chance it really is heartbreaking. And it is heartbreaking because I'm afraid that I will have to leave this game because for a last week all I have done is sit in the menus play with fleamarket. The other people playing this game are so much better in this game that I feel so powerless against them that it takes the fun out of the game.

It is cool to look at streamers having great pvp battles in streams. And it seems that you are close with the streamers and take ideas, and it's great to listen to your community. I just fear that this game will be for streamers and only the hardest of hardcore audience that have been there from the beginning. And it's a real shame if that "big audience" can't experience this game only because the guys who have thousand hours and more in this game will murder them for the first few hundred raids they play.

I really wait for the patch with awesome new mechanics and stuff but I am afraid that I won't be able to enjoy them.

botka4aet

Offline mode now - at client side.

If they add offline mode with loot - they must do it serverside.

They don't have enough servers for that

• Thanks 1

ShiroTenshi

Offline mode with progress save is not going to be added. The DEVs have already been asked this before in the past and the answer has always been the same. Such a mode has no place in EFT as it is planned.

There will be a sort of offline mode but that will be for testing/training/recording/messing around only. You will not be able to have your progress, xp, loot or anything of the sort.

• Thanks 1