Sign in to follow this  
xCrossFaith

Next wipe? (returning player after a long time)

xCrossFaith

So...   I've been  away from the game for a long time,  I couldn't enjoy it with my PC  but will upgrade it in a couple weeks so I'm looking forward to come back to this beauty :D

I would like to know if there was a recent wipe or if there's one coming soon so  I know if it's better to wait until it comes to start again,  also are there some more changes I should be aware of? Thanks! 

Darkmonkeyboy

Go to project news section rather than the general game fourm as any news about patches are there . Patch 0.12 (massive update with wipe) lands this month. Pre wipe events any day now. Get in game now and get back into game before update this month. 

TUALMASOK

Last wipe was in April I believe, with the .12 wipe coming soon, maybe as soon as this month. Details of the wipe event haven't been made 100% clear, but they will be testing a new mechanic with secure containers than mean you can only take items out of the case in-raid, not put them in.

Depending on how long you have been away there could be some very large changes implemented, but the .12 patch will be introducing a hideout for your character. And with any luck, some revamped trader tasks.