K2UNKWN

Remove the recoil stat

K2UNKWN

Hi again, I have been watching tons of streamers, and i cant help but notice that they have absolutely no recoil at all, its pretty much a laser, due to them having a high recoil management level. while others have theres kicking up to the ceiling.

I am completely fine with attachments lowering the recoil vertical and horizontal, but i think the recoil in general should be controlled by the player. having to actually drag your mouse down to compensate for the recoil seems more hardcore, then having a stat pretty much auto correct it for you. If this was to be removed alot of players would definitely think twice about going full auto at a long range and will choose to change to semi to take time and land there shots. it would in my opinion definitly change the pace of the game making it more methodical at which ranges you should full auto.

let me know what you guys think

Thanks  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ManyTwo

T100% true. 
Improve recoil managment is a player training goal, even more in pseudo "realistic hardcore game" has tarkov define itself.
those skills totally broke that.
Imagine a cs go comparison: go higher in ranks and a weapon have less recoil without cost more money wtf^^

Getting better weapon because your traders are better is ok, because you can lose your stuff even vs a low geared player.
But you cant lose skills in tarkov ^^

• Like 1