Sign in to follow this  
13ust1

so is stream sniping a bannable offence?

13ust1

I'm just curious because legit run into the same group 5 times in a row, they figure where we are and wait for us to get in a pinned area then proceed to just wait us out or pick us off via how everything goes, if it is a bannable offence well here is 3 clips of them killing me, same squad dunno the 3rd man's name; 

yea i make dumb moves but meh still same  group 5 tiems in a row, that legit run out to extract after killing a squad then going right in right after? doesnt make any sense and ruins fun for others just trying to have fun in the game.

• Thanks 1

Madiakz

Hello @13ust1

No stream sniping is not a bannable offence, my advice would be to put a splash screen up when selecting your map if you think people are stream sniping you, unfortunately it is just part of streaming and not bannable in most games that I know of. 

Good luck out there! 

13ust1

alright thanks, wasn't sure because I've had friends get banned for that same thing that is why I'm asking. and was showing that but i do appreciate the fast response 

Madiakz
11 minutes ago, 13ust1 said:

alright thanks, wasn't sure because I've had friends get banned for that same thing that is why I'm asking. and was showing that but i do appreciate the fast response 

They won't of been banned from EFT for that, or do you mean another game? Or banned from a stream? 

13ust1
Just now, Madiakz said:

They won't of been banned from EFT for that, or do you mean another game? Or banned from a stream? 

a friend was banned in eft and had to get a new account due to it, they got banned on EFT for that reasoning.

Madiakz
1 minute ago, 13ust1 said:

a friend was banned in eft and had to get a new account due to it, they got banned on EFT for that reasoning.

I assure you they were not banned for stream sniping. 

13ust1
1 minute ago, Madiakz said:

I assure you they were not banned for stream sniping. 

i mean if you are certain alright :D

Madiakz
Just now, 13ust1 said:

i mean if you are certain alright :D

100% they are telling you fibby lies! 😁 

MeatballGaming

have had some same problems while streaming ... Usualy best help for this is restart your game , Change servers ( Problebly will lose best ping but at least getting rid of snipers) and also Problebly hiding mapselection page and stream delay will also help against thos dumb ppl 😃 But usualy just change servers and it will be all good if you dont just play Auto EU or something like this

13ust1
3 minutes ago, MeatballGaming said:

have had some same problems while streaming ... Usualy best help for this is restart your game , Change servers ( Problebly will lose best ping but at least getting rid of snipers) and also Problebly hiding mapselection page and stream delay will also help against thos dumb ppl 😃 But usualy just change servers and it will be all good if you dont just play Auto EU or something like this

yea just annoying sad that people want to play that way kinda ruins the fun and all sadly enough we did swap to another members servers and yet they still appeared. but just workign around it, but still personally people that play that way are pretty bad when they gotta do that to get gear, at least i feel.

• Like 1

Xarc
4 hours ago, 13ust1 said:

100% your "friend" was banned by BSG for cheating maybe but not for stream sniping.

In some cases (Twitch for example) Twitch can ban your "Twitch account" and not the game account for "stream sniping " if they have evidence. Twitch can't ban games accounts as far as I know.

NorseSkald
4 hours ago, 13ust1 said:

I'm just curious because legit run into the same group 5 times in a row, they figure where we are and wait for us to get in a pinned area then proceed to just wait us out or pick us off via how everything goes, if it is a bannable offence well here is 3 clips of them killing me, same squad dunno the 3rd man's name; 

yea i make dumb moves but meh still same  group 5 tiems in a row, that legit run out to extract after killing a squad then going right in right after? doesnt make any sense and ruins fun for others just trying to have fun in the game.

not by bsg, they could careless, it is by twitch but nothing will happen

apeFromTarkoff

I think its your problem of being "too open" about your location, like actually giving it away through streaming a video, and not the problem of the game itself, its like if you lost your wallet with money and someone found it and spent all the money should they be arrested ?

Yarbay
Am 16.9.2019 um 17:19 schrieb apeFromTarkoff:

I think its your problem of being "too open" about your location, like actually giving it away through streaming a video, and not the problem of the game itself, its like if you lost your wallet with money and someone found it and spent all the money should they be arrested ?

I think too. If you stay longer at one place and camp. This is not a good Idea to wait for easy frags when you stream.