Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DarkBR8

Containers Change

Recommended Posts

DarkBR8

Changing container mechanic will really stop pp from hatchiling?

PP will continue to hatch because is 0 loss, no maters they have a gamma, alpha or no container. This change is absolutely stupid

  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hoodstreet

please remember to vote in the poll on this. we are crushing the rat people down and people power can win, the numbers dont lie 

 

 

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrackHDown

I trust in BSG. To stick to their guns and commit to the promises they made when they started this game. You casuals will not ruin this game.

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShyBurrito
56 minutes ago, CrackHDown said:

I trust in BSG. To stick to their guns and commit to the promises they made when they started this game. You casuals will not ruin this game.

Except it's the people who don't won't this change that have been here from the start and loved the idea and direction of the game, what we don't like is nerfing a mechanic that doesn't need to be nerfed into the ground like this. Calling anyone that doesn't think the same way as you a "casual" to try and discredit their opinion is simply moronic. When this container change happens and you find a bitcoin but can't put it in your safe container, so you haul your fully geared ass all the way to the exit only for me to one tap you in the head with my scoped mosin from a hiding spot near the exit and take every last piece of loot on you, just remember that you risked it and lost it all and got nothing for it, not a single damn thing. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrackHDown
27 minutes ago, ShyBurrito said:

Except it's the people who don't won't this change that have been here from the start and loved the idea and direction of the game, what we don't like is nerfing a mechanic that doesn't need to be nerfed into the ground like this. Calling anyone that doesn't think the same way as you a "casual" to try and discredit their opinion is simply moronic. When this container change happens and you find a bitcoin but can't put it in your safe container, so you haul your fully geared ass all the way to the exit only for me to one tap you in the head with my scoped mosin from a hiding spot near the exit and take every last piece of loot on you, just remember that you risked it and lost it all and got nothing for it, not a single damn thing. 

But thats exactly what we all paid for. Any sort of crutch like the container, or insurance etc. Just has no place in a game like this. If you paid for this game, surely you would have had to of known that its original goal was to be the hardcore shooter experience we all dreamed of. You well and truely known that, yet you bought into this game expecting this container to be your little safety net. All i can say is you are a big dumb, and need to just get good at the game.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MagicPaw

Threads like these need to stop.

Not only do we already have multiple threads discussing this topic, but as expected, the two sides resorted to name-calling and insult throwing right away.

Things like

vor 9 Stunden schrieb hoodstreet:

we are crushing the rat people down

or

vor 6 Stunden schrieb CrackHDown:

All i can say is you are a big dumb, and need to just get good at the game.

really isn't helping in resolving the issue.

 

Why don't we test the change out first, before saying it will or it won't change anything, and refrain from calling the other person stupid before the results are actually in.

Edited by MagicPaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrackHDown
50 minutes ago, MagicPaw said:

Threads like these need to stop.

Not only do we already have multiple threads discussing this topic, but as expected, the two sides resorted to name-calling and insult throwing right away.

Things like

or

really isn't helping in resolving the issue.

 

Why don't we test the change out first, before saying it will or it won't change anything, and refrain from calling the other person stupid before the results are actually in.

These people deserve to be treated this way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2