Sign in to follow this  
Lord_War_Dog

Small training map

Lord_War_Dog

It could be really helpfull to have an small map with very low risk and basically no reward, some thing small like the neighborhoods in shoreline with some poorly armed scavs and no pvp... Just a small map to take a new player and teach him how to play in a live scenario where you still can lose your stuff but much safer than trying to teach someone how to loot in an pvp match.

Again this map should not have any profitable loot, just trash and maybe some food. The area should be treated like an allready looted placed with no significant risk

• Upvote 1

CooH1e2

I like the idea overall .... a 2/3 players small map that you can ensure is fulfil with your team.... or enter solo just to fight another PVP for fun ... without major gains than water, food, ...

The only point against in my opinion is the resources that you may "waste" on this... but could be considered an investment if this helps new players...

• Like 1

Lord_War_Dog
1 hour ago, CooH1e2 said:

The only point against in my opinion is the resources that you may "waste" on this... but could be considered an investment if this helps new players...

Thats what Im aiming to... too many times I got myself into a shitty situation while trying to teach some friends how to loot and else... just to watch them die by player scav that spawn near us...

regardless to say, those friends no longer play the game 🤷🏼‍♂️