Sign in to follow this  
Sergie_Slav_

Weapon Camos/Skins?

Sergie_Slav_

when i say weapon skins im not thinking diamond camo from like siege or cod but like something like fde that makes ur guns look sick. i know there is some attachments that are fde like lasers stocks and some hand guards but why not the whole gun? I think it would be sick to have like a paint station in the hideout if u wanted to paint ur guns. And you would either buy the paints or find it in raid. or even have a crafting station for you can make ur own colors. I know this is something that bsg doesn't have time for but you gotta admit it would be sick to be all camouflaged out.

• Upvote 1

HijackDallas

Just go to OLI and grab some spraycans, that said Nkita once

• Like 1

daniboyrulez

Yeah camos would be sick, make the firearms more astheticly pleasing.

• Like 1

RACWAR

The best camo is always the one that doesn't look like camo. All those fancy paint-jobs that you mostly see the Airsoft guys doing doesn't do crap.

That said, apparently at one point early in development there used to be certain gun parts that had paint-jobs on then, like tigerstripe and stuff like that, at least from what I remember seeing, which is pretty un-immersive or un-authentic imo, and rather belongs in a game like Battle of Duty.

So I hope if they ever put that in the game it will be something proper.

Sergie_Slav_
51 minutes ago, RACWAR said:

The best camo is always the one that doesn't look like camo. All those fancy paint-jobs that you mostly see the Airsoft guys doing doesn't do crap.

That said, apparently at one point early in development there used to be certain gun parts that had paint-jobs on then, like tigerstripe and stuff like that, at least from what I remember seeing, which is pretty un-immersive or un-authentic imo, and rather belongs in a game like Battle of Duty.

So I hope if they ever put that in the game it will be something proper.

Agreed bsg would have to take a bunch of time to make the camos look good. also not to much pop something that blends well with nature and also noticeable.

• Upvote 1

HijackDallas
vor 22 Minuten schrieb Sergie_Slav_:

Agreed bsg would have to take a bunch of time to make the camos look good. also not to much pop something that blends well with nature and also noticeable.

Every single PMC has his/her own camo, so we should make them, if BSG implement this in the game