Sarcastiqor

My Lucky Scav Junkbox is gone?

Sarcastiqor

I did a lot of hard work (i'm a noob) to get enough roubles to buy myself a Lucky Scav Junkbox from the flea market. I had it for two days (this it the second day) and now it's just gone? It totally disappeared, I have no idea what so ever. Please help me. 

How could this happen?

Thormato

You sold it

Sarcastiqor
3 hours ago, Thormato said:

You sold it

How can I have sold it? Why you think that?

Thormato

Because nothing in your inventory just dissapears without your consent, so either you used it on the fleemarked, you sold it to a trader or you discarded it

• Like 1

Leitbild
vor 41 Minuten schrieb Thormato:

Because nothing in your inventory just dissapears without your consent, so either you used it on the fleemarked, you sold it to a trader or you discarded it

Or he brought it into a Raid, died and now hopes that the Devs actually give a Foot and replace it to him.

Phoenixsui

When creating offers in fleamarket, make sure you select the correct item. Sometimes it just randomly preselects items. Always doublecheck.

Or did you put it into a backpack in your stash?

Thormato
7 minutes ago, Leitbild said:

died and now hopes that the Devs actually give a Foot and replace it to him

Was also my first guess ^^

6 minutes ago, Phoenixsui said:

if that is the case, iam deleting my forum account

SidoOlavich

If you did sell it, there's always that chance you can buy another, with a small penalty to cash but i doubt it would be a big penalty... you know that most reponses are going to be "its your fault" even though people cant see what you did with it themselves xD

Sarcastiqor
7 hours ago, Thormato said:

Allright. Because it doesn't make any sense to me. The first thought I had, was that I had been hacked, but that does not make sense neither, cause then why wouldn't all other items be gone. 

6 hours ago, Leitbild said:

Or he brought it into a Raid, died and now hopes that the Devs actually give a Foot and replace it to him.

I really think I would've seen that, but I guess it's a possibility. Anyway, I didn't die, the last couple of times I did a raid and that was the same day I found out that I missed it. I had it earlier that day. I'm not trying to fool anybody.

6 hours ago, Phoenixsui said:

When creating offers in fleamarket, make sure you select the correct item. Sometimes it just randomly preselects items. Always doublecheck.

Wow, that kinda blows.. I really hope I didn't sell it, cause then i've sold the box for less than 40.000 roubles. I have checked every backpack I have, and its not in there.

6 hours ago, Thormato said:

Was also my first guess ^^

if that is the case, iam deleting my forum account

Thanks. -.-

46 minutes ago, SidoOlavich said:

If you did sell it, there's always that chance you can buy another, with a small penalty to cash but i doubt it would be a big penalty... you know that most reponses are going to be "its your fault" even though people cant see what you did with it themselves xD

How can I find out? You mean on the flea market or the traders?

I posted a ticket to the support and also uploaded the logs for that day + the day before. I really hope, that the supporters can figure out what the hell went wrong. I'm not trying to mess with people, I really either did some major fck-up or has some sort of bug. Idk. 

Do you guys understand the logs, cause I don't mind uploading it here?

Edited by Sarcastiqor
Grammar

Phoenixsui
vor 15 Minuten schrieb Sarcastiqor:

Wow, that kinda blows.. I really hope I didn't sell it, cause then i've sold the box for less than 40.000 roubles. I have checked every backpack I have, and its not in there.

Go to ingame messanger to where you can collect stuff from flea market that you sold and  scroll up line by line, checking if the scavbox is one of the bought by items.

Sarcastiqor
31 minutes ago, Phoenixsui said:

Go to ingame messanger to where you can collect stuff from flea market that you sold and  scroll up line by line, checking if the scavbox is one of the bought by items.

It's not there. But also in the messenger, it only goes up for the last 5-6 items that has been sold. :(

Phoenixsui
vor 19 Minuten schrieb Sarcastiqor:

It's not there. But also in the messenger, it only goes up for the last 5-6 items that has been sold. :(

Weird, i see many more. Maybe you didn’t do more trades? Or they get deleted after a while, not sure.

Sarcastiqor
1 minute ago, Phoenixsui said:

Weird, i see many more. Maybe you didn’t do more trades? Or they get deleted after a while, not sure.

Let me check again. 

Sarcastiqor
7 minutes ago, Phoenixsui said:

1570278089_2019-09-1308-57(0).thumb.png.9b35081c2aefdf60c12c9ad976ef1561.png

214654599_2019-09-1308-58(0).thumb.png.e2aee37237509d3a2fa81dfd60c3c63e.png

You can see here, that the two things I sold that day, is this. It was the 12/09 (yesterday) that I lost it. I had it about 12 a clock, but then when I logged in about 20-21.00 it was gone.

Sarcastiqor

I found something in the log, but I have no idea what that means. Also, I turned off the computer around that time. What does this mean?

FROM THE LOG (traces.log)

Local operation finished: 57 -  throwing item item_container_junkbox (id: 5d79f3028ed2391d4f759d56) from grid hideout in item stash 10x23 (id: 5d4b251e658881708149b616) at (x: 0, y: 18, r: Horizontal)| 
2019-09-12 13:52:24.845 +02:00|0.11.7.3954|Info|backend|---> Request  URL: https://prod.escapefromtarkov.com/client/game/profile/items/moving:

• Confused 1

Sarcastiqor

Okay, so a supporter responsed my ticket and apparently some error happened ingame. They are not gonna restore the item, however, since we are soon up fore a new wipe. If you wanna see the exact answer, i'll copy/paste.

Thank you to those who actually cared and tried to figure it out..

• Like 2

TUALMASOK

Very interested in seeing the support reply!

Sarcastiqor
On 9/14/2019 at 2:01 AM, TUALMASOK said:

Very interested in seeing the support reply!

Escape from Tarkov Support 10:00 13.09

Hello!

Probably happened due to ingame error. The information you provided was accepted for processing.

All elements of the game are still under development. Unfortunately, at this point we're not compensating any gear/items because more global wipes are coming and game progress will be reset many times before final game release.

Thank you for contacting us!
Respectfully yours, the Escape from Tarkov support service.

Also, a little screendump:

Untitled.thumb.png.b60d745122ee9b5f52720593ad7cccef.png

• Like 1

Niahkl

i also had to re-insure my keybar and keys (everything) again, so yeah there might have been a bug.

northofnowhere

I doubted it was an error, as i have accidentally sold repeatedly things like key bars and such in my quest to make money on the market.  Nice find on the moving error and I feel your pain.  Since BSG won't cover your Junk Box and replace it, I would be happy to.  Add me in game, I got your back.  I was a poor broke noob once too.

TUALMASOK
26 minutes ago, northofnowhere said:

I doubted it was an error, as i have accidentally sold repeatedly things like key bars and such in my quest to make money on the market.  Nice find on the moving error and I feel your pain.  Since BSG won't cover your Junk Box and replace it, I would be happy to.  Add me in game, I got your back.  I was a poor broke noob once too.

I've just had a marketplace error happen to me, in my favour! I bought a mag case with a balance of 14.5 million roubles, which took me to around 13.8 million roubles balance. I did some mag sorting and logged off. I just got back in the game and my roubles are back up to 14.5 million and I still have the mag case.