century234

flea market question, please help!

century234

Hi guys

I'm a pretty new player and I was just wondering something about the flea market. Is it possible to stack items in an offer when you're selling? 

For example:

My current offer cap is 3. I want to sell 10 med kits. Is there a way I can sell all 10 at once since they're like items? Or do I have to individually sell each one? It's pretty tedious one at a time. Thanks for your help understanding these mechanics

Thormato

Yes you can either click on same items in the offer screen or go to the right upper corner in your offer menu and use Auto-Select Similar

EclipseFX

Hi! In case of all items you can stack them on the market only if they have the exact same durability. For example, all 10 med kits have to be 251/300 or all the PACAs have to be 17.4/29.3.

In cases with items without durability, you can always stack them for sale! If you check the flea market, you will see that alot of offers (especially on ammo, mags, rares) have a larger stock.

SkyCloud
1 hour ago, EclipseFX said:

For example, all 10 med kits have to be 251/300 or all the PACAs have to be 17.4/29.3.

This statement is not 100% correct,it is possible that a Paca with 17.4/29.3 durability cannot be stacked with another 17.4/29.3 durability paca due to the fact that you are not able to see the digit after 17.4, it can be 17.42 or 17.45 but all you can see is 17.4 and think that they are same, the system can recognize this difference so if the durability is 100% on all same items you can sell them on the market as one offer but you can choose your payment method as x price for one item or y price for all items.

Edited by SkyCloud
  • Like 1

Phoenixsui

@century234Be careful what is selected and what fee you will have to pay. Just a little hint to avoid selling wrong items or paying horrendous fees ;). Don’t ignore warnings given by the system for to high or low price.