Jump to content
SidoOlavich

anyone else seeing alot more sussy stuff?

Recommended Posts

SidoOlavich

just a question, fanboys need not reply with rage about how small their manhood is... when i say sussy i dont just mean hackers, but im talking bs events in general...

 

iv had a vizor cracked and then i was killed by a direct 9mm through a plywood wall when i was not moving, i leaned left and was insta gun downed. (player scav, other scavs did not see or hear me)

iv had a guy (pmc) run to top of stairs in factory next to the hole, then i heard a short shift (im guessing ADS) then i got gunned down even though i saw no one up or down, 1 shot headshot (no armour), really close shots too, like he was 2-3 feet away from me... but... invisible...

iv had a scav (NPC) shoot me from apparently 2-4 feet away, had enough time to check all around me, nothing, in factory, real tight spot, no angles outside, just real close scav (shouting russian things) but i see no scav then i die...

iv had a guy (pmc) spray through a wall im on the otherside of while i was crouched aiming at the door, i was there before he arrived, did not move, just insta death with PACA soft armour (the black one people), and iv always unequipped and requipped my armour items due to this "fixed" armour bug...

im dying to 2-3 shots all the time, no matter the gun they use or ammo, might aswell be a 9mm, no matter the armour i use, even with the "fixed" "armour bug"...

 

anyone else? im not talking about game stuff, such as a scav spawned ontop of me and emptied his bullets into me (i die on the 3rd mind you lol), thats just bad luck with me... if you understand what i mean and have experienced some of this, please share, im intrested :)

 

edit: some typos sorry...

Edited by SidoOlavich
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thormato
51 minutes ago, SidoOlavich said:

just a question, fanboys need not reply with rage about how small their manhood is... when i say sussy i dont just mean hackers, but im talking bs events in general...

Putting this as your first line, everyone knows that your text is probably full of poo

51 minutes ago, SidoOlavich said:

iv had a vizor cracked and then i was killed by a direct 9mm through a plywood wall when i was not moving, i leaned left and was insta gun downed. (player scav, other scavs did not see or hear me)

And? what is the problem here? or do you just list random things? Vizors arent supposed to block bullets, and surely not a broken one

51 minutes ago, SidoOlavich said:

iv had a guy (pmc) run to top of stairs in factory next to the hole, then i heard a short shift (im guessing ADS) then i got gunned down even though i saw no one up or down, 1 shot headshot (no armour), really close shots too, like he was 2-3 feet away from me... but... invisible...

Either you are blind or you got introduced to peekers advantage

51 minutes ago, SidoOlavich said:

iv had a scav (NPC) shoot me from apparently 2-4 feet away, had enough time to check all around me, nothing, in factory, real tight spot, no angles outside, just real close scav (shouting russian things) but i see no scav then i die...

You may be blind

51 minutes ago, SidoOlavich said:

iv had a guy (pmc) spray through a wall im on the otherside of while i was crouched aiming at the door, i was there before he arrived, did not move, just insta death with PACA soft armour (the black one people), and iv always unequipped and requipped my armour items due to this "fixed" armour bug...

everything makes a sound, switching sights, full/semi, wiggling... to less info if he could have heard you
You were there befor he arrived? did he saw you go there from a distanz? did he hear you from a distanz?
"(the black one)" everyone who goes into this forum knows what the paca is, dont try to be a smart one
The paca is literally useless against everything but buckshot, you use it so that scavs dont 1 tap you in the thorax nothing else, so yea, if you wear that Black one, you get gunned down with 1-3 shotsm also paca is only thorax and stomach, so you still have 5 Limbs that can get shot

52 minutes ago, SidoOlavich said:

im dying to 2-3 shots all the time, no matter the gun they use or ammo, might aswell be a 9mm, no matter the armour i use, even with the "fixed" "armour bug"...

9mm does up to 70 dmg, rip does even more, more then enough to 1 or 2 shot you, and if you are using the paca, you dont have any armor to protect you and i love how you write "fixed", yea it is fixed, it may happen once every 4 months, but because you get killed with lvl 2 armor it isnt fixed? lovely...

54 minutes ago, SidoOlavich said:

anyone else? im not talking about game stuff, such as a scav spawned ontop of me and emptied his bullets into me (i die on the 3rd mind you lol), thats just bad luck with me... if you understand what i mean and have experienced some of this, please share, im intrested

You can only spawn ontop of an scav if you have an horrible late spawn, which would be your fault because you either play with high ping, which i rly think you do, with all that invisble stuff going on or your pc cant handle eft

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SidoOlavich

@Thormato

in order:

cute, you speak for everyone or you just go trawling on forums to reply with crap thats going to try and agitate others? YT comments full? cool story bro.

im not expecting the viz to block it, i was not expecting a bullet to go direct to it through a wall, perhaps reading it will help you. (psst, spoiler: its not the vizor, but the 9mm-through-wall-direct-headshot)

aaa right so its peekers advantage like in the game SIEGE? so laggers win automaticly?

nope, tight corridor, checked both, scav was invisible as i saw the flash of the gun that was not there.

the bug with armour then is not fixed if it happens every so often, you do not call a bug fixed if it keeps coming back lol, but yea, i understand how the paca is weak...

and lastly, im on our country's best fibre, while connected to london servers, which comes back with 20 ping max, and considering the rig is great apart from the GPU which im upgrading real soon, i dont think its the rig... is this why im only seeing people with tt pistols or pms, or even hatchlings in factory?

 

as much as you where an asshole in your reply, you did provide some insight, thanks, but if its just insults/insults at my rig/insults at my connection, then back to 4chan with you child. who would'v known, a troll response provides some insight :D "Was also my first guess ^^ if that is the case, iam deleting my forum account" -Thormato 2019, still responding. also on another post: "Sounds like you have late spawns, rly rly late spawns, and you play with high ping", this your go-to copy-paste response as a fanboy? why not throw dad's wallet at the screen too?

 

iv done my fair bit of googling considering i die with fort to a 9mm pistol into my chest after i bypass the "fixed" "armour bug" with unequip and requip... iv seen others saying they're friend killed the player/scav and checkd, it was not even 9mm AP rounds, and the armour was intact but still died to a chest shot...

 

as for others, do not get me wrong, i love this game, but considering the devs have said certain things where fixed, but where not, along with N's comment on where the game is going / wants it to go, thats also np with me, but realisticly, i dont think scavs are invisible, or 9mm normal ammo (non-AP) can go through armour in 1-3 shots... (one time i'd understand it might'v been a fluke, but this is every time im wearing level 3 armour and above)

Edited by SidoOlavich
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Underhook

I just got one shot through the chest at long range (judging by the sound).  I wish I could say it was sus but it was probably a geared player and I don't own any armour :)  I guess it was just a good ambush and a good shot with a very good weapon and ammo.

edit:  I just remember is was a player scav .... he probably picked up a players gear.

Edited by Underhook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SidoOlavich
30 minutes ago, Underhook said:

I just got one shot through the chest at long range (judging by the sound).  I wish I could say it was sus but it was probably a geared player and I don't own any armour :)  I guess it was just a good ambush and a good shot with a very good weapon and ammo.

edit:  I just remember is was a player scav .... he probably picked up a players gear.

yea that does happen, sorry my dude... i wish you better luck in the game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheColdVein

#Locked. Reason: You start off insulting anyone who may disagree with you by calling them fanboys and talking about their manhood. That's a no-no. Second, these could be bugs, glitches, or things that have already been discussed (peeker's advantage etc) with lots of posts that you can search--as per rule #4 If they are bugs etc, then you report them through the launcher. And messaging me to say "it's a discussion" does not make it ok. We need reports. The report function in the launcher is not there just to look cute. Please read our rules before posting again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2