Sign in to follow this  
Greeyy

What budget ADAR builds do you guys use?

Greeyy

What are some good budget ADAR builds that won't stretch your wallet to far out?

TUALMASOK

I quite often run with the standard ADAR found on scavs that comes with the Cobra EKP-8-18. It's not a rare weapon and I usually find 1-2 per raid. They don't always come with the reflex sight though. To make basic ADAR and M4A1 loadouts cheaper make sure you grab all the M885 ammo you find in raid, stripping it out of mags, etc. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Wurfy

260mm barrel (406 will work as well but 260 is way better indoors), Stngr Vypr handguard, BUS stock, standard pistol grip and ACOG/RMR on top would be my go-to super cheap ADAR. Technically the Magpul handguard would be better but I don't like the appearance. Optionally an M-LOK rail and any recoil-focused foregrip (RK-series, usually).

If you're certain you're not going to fight at ranges long enough to justify the ACOG, use Magpul iron sights or if you're a real penny pincher a Magpul rear and KAC front sight.

Always get at least M855A1 ammo, though (right after wipe just get the best you can). No point going below that.

Don't look at ergo when choosing any parts. Extra ergo is basically lost on a weapon as light as an ADAR. It might be useful on an AK but not an ADAR.

Edited by Wurfy
  • Thanks 1

sadstuart

scav adar with the 2.5x is about the best bang for the money the very good accuracy and decent penetration lets you take out most peoples helmets from a distance while still retaining some close combat ability , you can definitely snap headshot with the 2.5 up close

• Thanks 1