LightNing442

"blood and gore"

LightNing442

thanks to the new graphics engine will it be possible to add a touch of realism on the "gore" like leaving a trainer of blood depending on injuries. have a bullet wound corresponding to the caliber. puddles of blood under the corpses. dismounting coming with big caliber

• Like 2

Thormato

Iam certain that blood will be a part of EFT at some point, you can see it in the options, it will probably come with the better med system, which doesnt come with 0.12

KaelTheInvoker
22 минуты назад, LightNing442 сказал:

thanks to the new graphics engine will it be possible to add a touch of realism on the "gore" like leaving a trainer of blood depending on injuries. have a bullet wound corresponding to the caliber. puddles of blood under the corpses. dismounting coming with big caliber

I'm certainly love realistic gore in games, like Insurgency:sandstorm and etc, and i hope that devs can add it in future.

Edited by KaelTheInvoker

Niewiarygodny

@LightNing442 sure it would be cool, also to see "trash" or "shells from bullets" on the ground after we eat/shoot/med.
However, (keep in mind that i don't have huge knowledge about programming etc) in current EFT, we have much less stutters after wipe (when ppl run naked/with no modded guns) than at the end of wipe (where almost everyone run with a lot of gear). 

Now question remains, why? So one of our theory was that the more items your game needs to load (compare standard sks vs full moded HK) the bigger freezes we get. Ofc there are a lot of other things there too. 

Considering that what i said above might be true, now imagine that PC needs to load addicional blood in maaaany spots (which couldn't be pre-loaded as whole map is), trash/meds/bullets. We just think it's not rly possible atm, maaaaybe in far future once they deal with all those other problems :D.

Cheers!

stAKato
On 9/14/2019 at 3:38 PM, Niewiarygodny said:

@LightNing442 sure it would be cool, also to see "trash" or "shells from bullets" on the ground after we eat/shoot/med.
However, (keep in mind that i don't have huge knowledge about programming etc) in current EFT, we have much less stutters after wipe (when ppl run naked/with no modded guns) than at the end of wipe (where almost everyone run with a lot of gear). 

Now question remains, why? So one of our theory was that the more items your game needs to load (compare standard sks vs full moded HK) the bigger freezes we get. Ofc there are a lot of other things there too. 

Considering that what i said above might be true, now imagine that PC needs to load addicional blood in maaaany spots (which couldn't be pre-loaded as whole map is), trash/meds/bullets. We just think it's not rly possible atm, maaaaybe in far future once they deal with all those other problems :D.

Cheers!

Or maybe do as theHunter cotw do. 

Add "not sexy" but actual pre calculated blood splatters every 2, 5 or 10 meters. Blood stains will disappear within 5 or 10 minutes (ground absorption, rain...) or when injured guy dies. 

That way, CPUs may not fry.