Porter1705

48 Million GivAway - Just4Fun

Porter1705

Greetings,

wipe will come, but at the moment tarkov is not worth it to spent time. So i give away my 48 Million Rubel. But only on poor people. So send me a screen and a wished amount of money ;) Standard Edition Players a prefered. Will come back today and tomorrow at 8 pm GMT +2

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

Fudeu

Hello my friend, I was taught not to choose gifts, so I'd be very glad to receive whatever amount you wish to give me. Ps: Standard Edition Player here.

tarkov.jpg

Gotti24
5 hours ago, Porter1705 said:

Greetings,

wipe will come, but at the moment tarkov is not worth it to spent time. So i give away my 48 Million Rubel. But only on poor people. So send me a screen and a wished amount of money ;) Standard Edition Players a prefered. Will come back today and tomorrow at 8 pm GMT +2

Hello My friend, i would like a game key not the rubel... cuz i dont have the money 35euro to buy the standard edition... i can proove that i`m a nice guy ( steam id gotti24 from cluj napoca Ro... if you can help me....i will be forever apreciate

• Sad 4

Madiakz
1 hour ago, Gotti24 said:

Hello My friend, i would like a game key not the rubel... cuz i dont have the money 35euro to buy the standard edition... i can proove that i`m a nice guy ( steam id gotti24 from cluj napoca Ro... if you can help me....i will be forever apreciate

Please do not beg for game keys. The OP is helping players with some in-game currency, not offering to buy you the game. 

Porter1705

Just Ingame Currency, Keys and a lot more. Don't want to waste all the stuff for nothing. At the Moment the new VR Equipment makes me more fun then the waiting for 0.12. So i guess it's a good idea a standard edition player will have a lot of fun without gearfear or something like that 😄

• Upvote 1

DrGibbles
14 minutes ago, Porter1705 said:

Just Ingame Currency, Keys and a lot more. Don't want to waste all the stuff for nothing. At the Moment the new VR Equipment makes me more fun then the waiting for 0.12. So i guess it's a good idea a standard edition player will have a lot of fun without gearfear or something like that 😄

Thats pretty awesome of you.

• Thanks 1

apeFromTarkoff

why not have "Tarkov Roullette" in game, so people who has no gear, with low ranks can put their request and other people what are in the mood being kind, just throw their millions in the pool and the system randomly chooses who gets and how many money from the pool, I mean many of you seen videos of EFT from DDG or Kotton  where they just give money and other expensive stuff to hachlings ( even if Kotton simetimes shoots them, because they have rabbies or something ), so why not implement actual giveaway system in the game, because as of right now if you want to give someone stuff you can be just shoot some geared player who doesn't need your money that much and they are just wasted

Zgreene4

Level 16, I made it to 800k rubles recently, splurged to buy an ammo case to keep my tiny stash organized but had a spree of bad luck since then, but my skills are improving a little bit at a time. lol

1982017864_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.499172481b0971bfa8b3452190bd14a2.png

Vernarionn

Decently geared if im being honest, but a bit cash poor so...(standard edition btw) anywho totally cool of you doing this, awesome on ya. 

Also side note hope ya dont mind; If anyone is lloking for someone to play with/join their squad, im an active player and looking for others to play with!

EscapeFromTarkov 2019-09-29 1_09_23 AM.png

Edited by Vernarionn