Sign in to follow this  
lwardmybushl

Friendly Tag System

lwardmybushl

When you jump into a Tarkov match, your friendly players should have a green chemlight attatched to their character model that emmits a slight glow to let teamates know you're on their side.

The glow will not show up for enemy's, only team members can see the chemlight's glow. This would keep the immersion that Tarkov is known for, whilst still adding a gameplay element thats very helpful.

• Sad 4

Dirty_Fuzzy

could concept but id make it where you need to buy somthing to see it

Thormato
56 minutes ago, lwardmybushl said:

This would keep the immersion that Tarkov is known for

Where exactly would it keep that? A hardcore shooter, where you can see your friends with a big green glowing circle around them, but the enemys cant see that big green circle?

How hard can it be not to shot at your own teammates? i may have shot at my teammate once every 30 raids or so, because he caught me off guard in an unlucky moment

So something like that will never happen, you can buy ArmBands if you rly need something to identify your friend, but you surely dont get an advantage which the enemy cant see

PauleSchaule

Yeah sure, and maybe no Team damage and a map where you can see your team mates....

use communication, it’s a hardcore game... really??

• Like 1

PauleSchaule

Also just saw you are a Brandnew Player... I know it’s a hard game but your suggestion does not fit Into tarkov, sorry. You need to learn communication skills for this game. Especially if you play in a team, it’s not a solo shooter, you need to tell them where you are and they need to tell you where they are. Sounds easy, but it’s not. People forget und get shot and shoot team mates. That’s just the tricky part of being in a team, like in sports like paintball or soccer... 

in this Game Communication, Mapknowledge and positioning are the most important things for teamplayer besides aiming and movement skills.