L0r3nZo1

extractions are so bad located in custom

L0r3nZo1

I've been playing tarkov for a time and now I try to play custom map more then before and I realise the locations are so bad located I had a hard time trying to find warehouse 17 I had to watch on youtube for that poo I try to go but because this map is like labirints when u have to extract it's stupid whenever I try to extract I always have a hard time finding it and then time is gone and nothing else u can do, this map development is stupid you need to go around and around then after a while u realise u go in circle.Who developed this map must been sequestered for a while after rescuers came for him and now is living a trauma and trying to spead the desease lol

• Sad 3

Thormato

Did you just tell your life story? seems like your swing was to close to a wall, if you run in circles on costums, the map which is the most linear one in history of EFT Maps.

For People who may still try to understand what he tried to say, (Iam still not sure what he said)

Iam bad at this game and have the orientation appropriate of an apple, because i need 50 Minutes to find an Exfile, but fail because i run in circles, thats why Escape from Tarkov is garbage, because it doesnt have big Arrows pointing to the Exfile. And some more mimimimi

and that folks is what happens when you buy your child a game for adults and give him access to the internet, i hope your parents are proud having a son like you, insulting People because you cant handle a game

Edited by TheColdVein
No profanity!
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

TUALMASOK
2 hours ago, L0r3nZo1 said:

I've been playing tarkov for a time and now I try to play custom map more then before and I realise the locations are so bad located I had a hard time trying to find warehouse 17 I had to watch on youtube for that poo I try to go but because this map is like labirints when u have to extract it's stupid whenever I try to extract I always have a hard time finding it and then time is gone and nothing else u can do, this map development is stupid you need to go around and around then after a while u realise u go in circle.Who developed this map must been sequestered for a while after rescuers came for him and now is living a trauma and trying to spead the desease lol

Pull up the Google search engine on your PC and search for ESCAPE FROM TARKOV CUSTOMS MAP. If you have two screens you can play the game on one screen and have the map up for reference on the other. After a few raids you will have learned all the extracts and where they are and how to allocate time to get to them. Don't forget to double press the 'O' key when in raid to get a list of extracts for that raid.

8mob8
2 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

Pull up the Google search engine on your PC and search for ESCAPE FROM TARKOV CUSTOMS MAP. If you have two screens you can play the game on one screen and have the map up for reference on the other. After a few raids you will have learned all the extracts and where they are and how to allocate time to get to them. Don't forget to double press the 'O' key when in raid to get a list of extracts for that raid.

i have the spam the O like crazy to get it to show up lol i wish i had to only press it 2x

Elder_Drake

Yeah, I am with @Thormato here in that reading your post was migraine inducing.

Customs is basically a long rectangle where you start on one end and go to the other or maybe have an alt extract midway. If you have been playing for awhile then I have no idea how you could possibly get lost on that map, and if you are having issues there are some incredible maps done up for every map in the game showing every extract possible for both PMC and Scavs.

I can get being frustrated over getting wrecked because you do not know a map or the extracts are something you can find but we have all been there. Instead of complaining about it and saying the map design sucks, adapt and learn. That or go to Interchange where the extracts could not be easier to understand.

bigbacon

if you are new stay away from playing customs, you will have a bad time.

TUALMASOK
4 hours ago, bigbacon said:

if you are new stay away from playing customs, you will have a bad time.

I'd avoid Labs and Interchange, there's some really sweet sneak paths through Customs.

bigbacon
7 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

I'd avoid Labs and Interchange, there's some really sweet sneak paths through Customs.

why interchange? its one of the better maps for newbies IMO. the large open maps give you more opportunity to learn and roam without getting stuck dealing with geared up people.

jorgent
On 9/14/2019 at 10:16 PM, L0r3nZo1 said:

Extraction zones are ok i guess. i had to look up all of the extractions on every single map, and i had to play for several hours to learn all of them, and still with 200 hours of play, there are a few Exfils that i don't know where is located. 
If you have problems to locate the Exfils, i recommand using your phone or a second monitor to actually put up a map, with the exfils marked. that's what i did, and that is how i learned it and i suspect that thats how most of the people have learned it.

AdhesiveTeflon

What in the mouth breather, razor-licking hell did I just read?

• Like 1

TUALMASOK
10 hours ago, bigbacon said:

why interchange? its one of the better maps for newbies IMO. the large open maps give you more opportunity to learn and roam without getting stuck dealing with geared up people.

It's always a murder-fest on the Sydney server, and getting sniped out the front seems a very common thing for folks who spawn there.